1991 Volkswagen Vanagon Carat Type 2 (T3)

Price: US $19,950.00 Item location: Santa Cruz, California, United States
  • Make: Volkswagen
  • Model: Bus/Vanagon
  • Year: 1991
  • Mileage: 152347
  • VIN: WV2YB0254MG007876
  • Color: White
  • Engine size: 2200cc
  • Fuel: Gasoline
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Interior color: Gray
  • Vehicle Title: Clean
  • Want to buy? Contact seller!
Description:

1991 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon

I have enjoyed owning this Van for the past 5 years and my goal was to make it reliable and fun to drive.It is both but I am not driving it lately due to changing life priorities. It is not fair to let it sit as it was meant tobe driven. I have listed the various repairs done to the Van over the years each one done to make it performbetter. I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. The GoWesty 2200cc engine provides excellent power goingover mountains and on the freeway. The automatic transmission shifts smoothly. I have had the cooling and fuel systems rebuilt. There are two new Go Pro gauges on the dash for oil pressure and engine coolanttemperature readings. It has two front power windows and a driver's side power mirror. The two front seatshave folding arm rests. A mattress lays on top of the engine compartment so that the back seat can be madeinto a full size bed. You can refer to the list of repairs for the complete history. There are no leaks from the transmission, engineor cooling system. The previous owner removed the air conditioning but I have included the major parts if you want to install it.I have never needed air conditioning as I live along the coast of California. I will include various receipts forrepairs completed by my mechanic who only works on Volkswagens. There are two sets of curtains, a bug screen for the rear hatch, a workshop manual, The complete owner'smanuals, a set of VW Collection plastic dishes and the car jack. The two rear facing seats can be removed ifthey are not needed. The original paint is in very good condition but there are various bumps and dings in thebody, nothing serious, and it still looks good overall. The logo on the front is of a boat sailing across the sun.It can be easily removed. Please note that your bid is a binding contract. Do not bid unless you have the money in hand. I will accept abank wire transfer or a cashier's check drawn from a U.S. Bank. Once the money has cleared my bank, I willrelease the Van and send the title and paperwork to you by U.S. Registered Mail. I do require the winning bidder to contact me within 24 hours after the auction has ended, with informationabout the buyer's method of payment. Final payment is due within 7 days after the end of auction.I do not provide shipping but I will help coordinate the shipping process with the shipping company that youprovide and pay for. The Van will be released and the shipping date determined when the money hascleared my bankThe Van is sold as is.$19,950.00 or best offer.Vanagon new parts and options within the last 5 years.Engine 2200cc GoWesty engine professionally installed at 149,363 miles.Fuel Gas tank Gas tank seal kit Fuel filter Fuel pump Fuel gaugeCooling system Stainless steel pipes Radiator Water pump Rear heater core and valve New radiator hosesElectrical High torque starter Ignition coil Ignition switch Battery 1/17/24 GoWesty Gauge Cluster Printed Circuit Replacement for original flexible circuit foil. Eliminates problems with dash circuitry.Body Transmission re-sealed at 148,037 miles 4 Bilstein shock absorbers Front brake pads and rotors Rear brake drums and shoes 5 new Hankook 195R14 tires including spare tire installed at 148,046 miles Muffler Catalytic converter installed by previous owner Braided stainless steel brake hoses Wireless backup camera Four mud flaps All windows tintedInterior MaxTow Double Vision oil pressure and water temperature gauges Cell phone holder on windshield Two sets of curtains Rear hatch bug screen Dash Mat cover Two 12 volt plugs on dash Two usb ports on dash JVC AM/FM radio with single CD player Battery cut off switch 2 trays behind rear facing seats Set of Volkswagen Collection Dishes Carpet over engine compartment Two Uline Waterhog floor mats in center areaThe air conditioning was removed by the previous owner but all the major parts are included.Factory Workshop Manual and all original Owner's Manuals included. Two sets of keys.