Westfalia Kombi VW Bus Weekender Campmobile Rare 1970 Refurbished Beautiful T2

Price: - Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Description:

1970 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon Deluxe

You will not find a more straight and original westfalia. Over the years I have personally owned over 20 of these and learned the ins and outs of what to look for and how to have them best renewed. This bus started out as a true gem. I will give concise detail and feel free to ask questions also.

This bus originated from the Dealership "Pima Volkswagen" in Tucson Arizona and spent its entire life in rust free climate. As you will see in the pics the original dealers book and even the salesmans card is included. What's amazing is we have pretty much most of the original records, dealer maintenance stamps in the original VW service record book, and to the best of our knowledge and records, this bus has less than 40,000 original miles. Now, that being said it has still been refurbished and restored and we have those records for your preview. The only rust issue which is common to all of these older buses is we had to cut out and install a brand new battery tray so you are good to go!
This bus is a classic and comes with the camper interior. All of the cabinetry including the much sought after upper rear hatch storage area is all original including all seating areas other than the two front seats which we had professionally reupholstered. What makes the westfalia weekender such a sought after bus is you have all of the advantages of the camper, without the camper look, meaning the fiberglass pop top which is practical for some folks. All of the trim, including the outside mirrors are original and in excellent shape. This truly is a wonderful find and will make someone the perfect investment. The original color paint was used and is beautiful with the extra protective clear coat finish applied.
New parts:
Master Cylinder
Upper and Lower Brake Fluid Reservoirs w/ Hose
Voltage Regulator
Battery
Ball Joints
Drag Link
Rear Axles
Front Floor Mats
Pedal Covers
Rear Hatch Panel

Brand new custom curtains

Brand new ABS front kick panels.

Engine refreshed with paperwork

Door Weatherstripping

Front fresh air vent and air vent controls

Front turn lenses

Brand new tinted front windshield and rubber seal

Brand new bus rated tires with warranty-with less than 100 miles

Recent shocks

Brand new custom upholstered front seats, not from a kit, these are custom, with new foam, felt, and high quality material and workmanship from a local Vegas custom shop.

- Oil & Fluids Change
- New Brakes
- New Rear Wheel Cylinders & Shoes
- New Brake Hoses Front & Rear
- New Steering Shaft
- New Drive Axel Seals
- New Fuel Level Sender
- Brand New Interior rubber camper flooring coating (Jan 2017)
Misc:
- The parking brake works properly.
- The headlights & tail-lights work properly.
- Blinkers and brake lights work properly.
- Windshield wipers work properly. New wiper blades and rebuilt motor
- All of the interior cabinets doors work properly.

This bus even has the rear upper storage compartment. Also check out the picture of the side closet with the original mirror in great shape!

• Westfalia
• Camper/Campmobile with full interior cabinetry
• Family ready
• Ready to go camping and adventuring this weekend
• Camp in the spirit 1970
• Refurbished engine
• Original parts are garage kept
• Never been used to tow a vehicle so no added stress to this vehicle
• Runs great
• New custom upholstery
• Two outer vent windows and working jalousie window with interior screen
• Storage under seat
• Custom curtains made with outside heavy duty canvas material
• Custom radio with SD and input
• MP3, Aux,
•w remote control
• Custom speakers

I do have the original spare tire cover in excellent condition like the rest of the campmobile seating and sleeping areas are just fantastic shape!

New front door handles with keys

New ignition switch with keys
• Clean title
• More pics upon request
• No smog needed, grandfathered in
I require a $500 deposit through PayPal within 24 hours of auction close. Remaining balance is due within 3 business days from auction close. I prefer bank wire but will also accept cash. If you are an international buyer please contact me prior to bidding. I am happy to accommodate international buyers as many of my vehicles I have sold over the years have gone over seas.

I am happy to keep the bus in my garage which is climate controlled and locked until you can arrange shipping etc. I will help all that I can with your shipper.

Please only bid if you are able to complete the transaction per my listing.

Only bid if you have a positive feedback score. If you have a (0) rating or negative contact me first.

On Apr-17-17 at 18:37:02 PDT, seller added the following information:

For those who have asked: icebox/fridge is located under the sink. Rear seating folds out into a full size bed.