1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Coupe 2-Door 400 Manual 6.6L Silver Gray Leather
Price: US $39,500.00 Item location: Overland Park, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Trans Am 10th Anniversary Edition
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 57,000
- VIN: 000000000000
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: Pontiac 400
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 10th Anniversary Edition1979 10th Anniversary Edition Trans Am. It's the 400 Pontiac Engine, 4 Speed, numbers matching. Only 57,000 original miles.
As you can see from the pictures, it's in excellent shape. It was repainted about 12 years ago, and was very well done. In the last 16 years it has been driven 6,000 miles. It runs great.
If you're looking at this car, then you probably know all the details. It's one of 1,817 that were built almost 40 years ago.
Items that I plan to address this spring if I decide not to sell it:
1. There is a small power steering fluid leak.
2. Heater core had a leak, so previous owner bypassed it. This is not an immediate need, but I may replace it. It's not driven in the winter, and the engine puts out enough heat in itself anyway.
3. Driver door doesn't lock. I haven't removed the door panel to see what's going on, but it shouldn't be a big deal.
The items above are the only issues, albeit minor, that I'm aware of with this car. I just haven't had the time to address them since I've owned it.
If you're having trouble at your bank while inquiring about a loan for full value, let me know. If you have good credit, the credit union that I use will loan up to 110% of the average NADA retail value, which in this case is $56k.
If you have any questions, please let me know.