1993 Landrover Defender 90 LHD
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 90
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 90
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 306717
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 200TDI
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: LT77 Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Digital Bluetooth Media Receiver, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Land Rover Defender 90
For sale is a reasonably priced 1993 Land Rover Defender 90 in great working condition. This D90 was imported from Spain and is legally registered in the state of Virginia. This would make a great daily driver or weekend fun vehicle. Bid now to win this iconic off-road vehicle!
- Left Hand Drive
- 200 Turbo Diesel Injected (TDI) engine. This is the best and most reliable engine that Land Rover has made! This engine starts easily every time. Cruises easily at normal highway speeds of 55 to 65 mph.
- LT77 5-Speed Manual Transmission. Shifts smoothly and quietly.
- LT230 Transfer case. Shifts easily from High Range to Low Range.
- New Exmoor re-trimmed seats and middle console cubby. These are the best seats you can get for a Defender.
- Raptor lined front passenger and rear interior area.
- 306,717 Kilometers (190,585 miles) on odometer.
- Digital Media Receiver and radio with blue-tooth and hands-free calling.
- Frame is solid and in excellent condition with no corrosion, repairs, or patches.
- Paint has minor blemishes and scratches which is to be expected since this was a working vehicle. Vehicle was repainted burgundy red by Spanish owner to match the logo colors of his equestrian ranch. Some over spray on interior roof. Interior roof does not have a roof liner.
- Bulkhead of this D90 has some corrosion at top of bulkhead, foot wells, and some corrosion at the bottom of the doors (see pictures). Bulkhead is fully functional and will provide many years of service as is, or can be repaired with repair panels or replaced with new bulkhead down the road.
Â· Shipping to be paid for and arranged by buyer. I can assist with meeting with shipper and loading vehicle.
Initial deposit of $500 to be made at close of auction. Remaining funds to be paid via wire transfer, cash, or certified check at pick-up.