Jaguar E-type 3.8 OTS 1963. Period FIA style and subtle mods, matching numbers
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Black Leather
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 55000
- VIN: 880297
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.8
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Jaguar E-Type Black Leather
1963 Jaguar E-type 3.8 Roadster Fast Road Specification
Offered for sale by Sports Car Classics is this exceptionally well built and well specified 1963 E-type Roadster. Exceptional specification with 60â€™s period style and appearance.
Inspired by the competition of the early 60â€™s his car has been restored with exceptional attention to detail. Visually the car is factory original with Dunlop brake master cylinders, Cheney hose clamps and correct engine frame nuts and bolts.
The visual upgrades are in keeping with the factory competition hand book available when new. Although there are many hidden modern upgrades listed below.
- Rebuilt engine
- Haywood and Scott tubular exhaust manifold
- Haywood and Scott exhaust
- Vented front disc brakes with six piston callipers
- Vented rear disc brakes with four piston callipers
- Upgrade hand brake assembly
- Easy bleed rear brakes
- Hi Torque starter motor
- Lightweight alternator
- Correct period look aluminium radiator (improved cooling)
- Uprated cooling fan assembly
- Silicone cooling hoses with period cloth appearance
- Fast road front torsion bars
- Front height adjustable reaction plate
- Fast road front anti roll bar
- Gas adjustable front shocks
- Gas adjustable rear shock with spring height adjustment
- Fast road rear springs
- Aluminium catch tank
- Poly steering rack mounts
- Painted competition triple laced wire wheels
- Added air ducting for front brake cooling as per factory recommendation (correct period modification
- Modified front bumpers for improved aero dynamics (correct period modification)
- LeMans front nose decal
- Factory hard top
We at SCC have built this car for the ultimate driveability whilst enhancing the true look and feel of this iconic 60â€™s sports car with a British Racing Heritage appearance.
Needless to say the driveability, performance and handling are truly outstanding.
To discuss this car or the options of building your very own personalized version please feel free to contact us where we will be happy to assist you in creating your own iconic Jaguar E-type.
If You have any question please contact Harry on 805 267 6795 or firstname.lastname@example.org