Duramax HMMWV Humvee Frame off conversion Super Clean Done Correctly!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Hummer
- Model: H1
- Type: Open Top
- Trim: Blair Outlan 901-378-8877
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 1000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: CAMO
- Engine size: 6.6 LBZ Duramax
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Hummer H1 Blair Outlan 901-378-8877
As per eBay's policy, vehicles without a 17 digit vin number must be listed as a 1980,the serial number for this truck is 137175
- 2007 LBZ 6.6 Duramax Engine
- 67G2 VVT Steath Series Turbo from Duramaxtuner.com
- Exergy Stroker High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Ported Fuel Rails / Race Valve
- EFI Live with DSP5 Switch- 5 levels on the fly
- Dyno Tuned by DuramaxTuner.com
- 600 HP Verified by DuramaxTuner's Eddie Current Dyno
- Welded Y-Bridge
- High Flow intake horn
- Fuel Filter Delete
- EGR Delete
- Air Heater Delete
- Factory AC compressor delete
- Built 6 Speed (2007) Allison up to 1000 HP (stage 5) X-HD Transfer Case
- 2 or 4 wheel drive, selectable
- Precision Industries Triple Billet Torque Converter
- 26 Circuit weatherproof off road wiring harness
- Complete Rewiring of all electrical components heat shrink waterproof connectors
- Weather Proof custom Engine/Trans computer housing
- Pinned and soldered factory Engine/Transmission harness
- FASS 165 Lift pump, with Draw Straw (1/2 in pick-up kit)
- 4 inch custom turbo back exhaust with Titanium Wrap
- Solid Motor Mounts
- Aluminum Radiator
- Aluminum Engine Oil and Transmission Cooler
- Engine Disassembled and painted Military 383 Green
- Batteries relocated under hood, (like the civilian trucks)
- 2 Corbeau Neoprene Seats-recline and have height adjustment Driver/Passenger
- 24 bolt Military Battle wheels, with beadlocks - run-flat delete-
- LED Military Lighting
- Edge CTS-2 Display
- VDO Gauges
- JL Audio Marine WaterProof Speakers
- JL Audio Marine WaterProof Amplifier
- JL Audio Marine WaterProof 10in Sub
- Kenwood Bluetooth head unit
- Custom Switches, Dome light etc.
- Hella Horn
- Hella H4 Headlights
- REFLEX with UV protection spray in Bed-liner reduces noise/heat
- High Capacity Alpha Fuel Tank
- 12,100 Geared Hubs, half shafts, brakes (bigger rotors) all new
- Adjustable GT Inc. Shocks (Cepek)
And many other small details... too many to list.
Questions?Call me, Blair Outlan 901-378-8877
WATCH THE VIDEO!
If for some reason the video link doesn't work, search youtube for Duramaxtuner Humvee
About this truck:
This truck was built by my shop- in 2007 originally for a SOCOM (US-Military) project.They needed a 80+ MPH HMMWV that needed to look stock, extremely light-weight - very little black smoke.They called it a light weight forward attack Humvee.The mission it was to perform was—To break off of a convoy- look stock- run outright 80+ for 2 hours to the attack point—then blown up with the Spec-ops crew to be air-lifted from there.
Long story short- SOCOM went another route with a Dune-Buggy style vehicle.
So,it turned into my personal truck, which I drove and played around with.
Just this year (2018) we took this truck, disassembled it completely and rebuilt it-frame off with new and much improved parts—and of course with many improvements.And I did it exactly the way I wanted—Light and fast—and of course, with a good stereo.
This trucks is FAST, it runs 12.8 in the quarter mile at 106mph.60ft times say it should be running in the 10's.Spooky fast for any vehicle—especially a Humvee.It will tool along at 75 without any issues all day.It was dyno'd at DuramaxTuner's facility on an Eddie Currant dyno at 600 Rear wheel horsepower.This isn't some silly number that was thrown on the truck like most other companies.The chunks are 2.56 and the geared hub is a 1.92 to 1 ratio, so the effective ratio should be around 5.0.-which makes it super quick.-all with the military tires and wheels.
Also, speaking of other shops conversions—look under the hood, NO WIRES, most conversions have wires everywhere!The ones you'll see out there are messy and no attention to detail.For example, undo 2 factory wiring harness clips, drain the power steering, undo 6 bolts and the body will lift off of the chassis-clean.Try that on any other conversion.I'll put it up to any converted truck, and I've seen quite a few hack jobs in my career.I own the shop—this is what we do.
I also own a Diesel Performance Shop specializing in Duramax (GM) Diesels, and that is why we know Duramaxes.We know that engine well, what to improve/delete-etc.
Vehicle is Titled and Tagged in TN with an on-road title.
I will entertain trades.
Please watch this video, this is the truck in the video.
For those people who don't know me, or haven't heard of me, my name is Blair Outlan, I've been in the H1/Humvee business since 1995.I was the General Manager of Thompson Hummer 1995-1998- back when there was only the H1.After that, I started a company called UsedH1.com, -- bought and sold H1s and Humvees—that eventually led to me building military HMMWVs for many companies, i.e. Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics mostly for weapons platforms.
Most of these trucks were frame off builds with parts that were not commercially available to Civilians (at that time.)