One of a kind Metal Militia type Sedan, suicide doors, 51000 orginal miles
Price: US $7,995.00 Item location: Alexandria, Kentucky, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 51231
- VIN: 1Y87N103037
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Ford ThunderbirdThis is a one of a kind Detroit Iron survivor.1971 lowered Tbird with suicide doors in incredible condition.EVERYTHING BUT THE RADIO WORKS. CLOCK WORKS SPORADICALLYAll lights, heater, A/C, Cruise Control, windows, power seat, sequential turn signals.It is truly an amazing survivor that has the orginal 429 Thunderjet D0Ve head motor.Here is the story of what I have done.
- Bought the car out of Texas over a year ago.
- It had been in storage for 8 years
- A new fuel tank and Edelbrock carburetor where installed
- Fires right up and runs excellent, no smoke, no burnt valves, AMAZING
- I put all new front end components in, ball joints, tie rod ends, bushings
- New Viking adjustable coil overs up front. Lowered 3 inches, they are adjustable, they aint cheap
- New Eaton springs in the back, lowered 2"
- Mustang Bullit type wheels with lots of tread
- 1.25" billet spacers in the rear and 1.75" up front
- Fresh alignment, handles excellent
- Mufflers removed, has true dual exhaust.
- One of a kind "Patina type" exterior, clear coated.
- Original spare and jack, look to have never been on the ground
- Original floormats
- All interior lights and cigarette lighters in the doors work
- This car has not been restored, it has been revived