1949 Ford F1 Rat Rod Project Bobber Truck S10 Frame GREAT START HOT ROD LOOK
Price: - Item location: Drexel, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 1000000
- VIN: xyz123
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Ford Other PickupsDue to ebay's ever changing policy's I am going to have to begin adding disclaimers to my adds!
My written description and title are more important then any tags, amounts, UPCs, or other info Ebay may add!
1) I cannot charge exact shipping! ebay charges me 10% on whatever I charge so there has to be some markup so I don't lose money on the shipping.
2) I do my best to describe my items and always try to provide extra pictures to show you exactly what you are buying. If for some reason you have a problem I will do my best to take care of you if you contact me first and are reasonable.
3) I leave feedback when you receive the item and have left me feedback. At that point I consider the transaction complete and can leave you the only choice ebay gives me of positive feedback.
4) If you purchase more then one item I will do my best to combine shipping whenever possible.
5) I do not accept returns because I am not a store! I am a guy just like you that tries to make a few bucks selling stuff on ebay.
6) I ship out as soon as possible. Sometimes that is several days as I live in the boonies and can't make a special trip just to ship one item.
7) On LARGE items I will have a shipping amount but due to the size or weight it may not be actual cost, if its going to cost me more then that then I have to charge you for it. Whenever possible I will be using Fastenal to save you money.
8) I take all credit cards through Ebay checkout, I no longer accept Paypal.
THANK YOU for your interest.
NO TITLE1949 Ford F1 cab and hood on a 92 S10 frame. Has the 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed from the S10. Wiring is all there but not hooked up. Cab is mounted and ready to go. Core support built to hold hood and radiator. Chain grill out front. Has S10 column with temporary steering shaft so it steers and rolls. Needs more patching on floors but has new transmission panel already formed up. Bucket seats are just sitting in it. Bed is a BED! With some old wood thrown on.
Good start to a rat rod or fix it up and make a hot rod. Needs details, wiring, plumbing etc. Engine fired before pulling from donor S10 but you will need to wire it all back up.
DOES NOT RUN AND DRIVE
Can remain stored outside here for reasonable amount of time if fully paid for.
I will be happy to help with shipping but would prefer local pickup.
Would like payment in full within 7 days by some form other then electronic.
ALWAYS look at my other listings for more cars & parts.