1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor #374 Super Snake 487 FE Side Oiler Tremec 5 Speed 1968
Price: - Item location: Richmond Hill, Georgia, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Shelby GT500 Eleanor Super Snake #374
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Shelby GT500 Eleanor #374 Super Snake 650HP
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 500
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 487 FE Side Oiler Race engine by Keith Craft
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Tremec Racing 5 speed Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Eleanor #374 Super Snake 650HP
1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor Super Snake # 374 - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
Gone in 60 Seconds meetsBeauty and the Beast
* 487 FE Big Block Side Oiler Race Engine by Keith Craft Performance engines with 650HP (not a stroked small block)* Holley FAST 2.0 Fuel Injection System Capable of 1000 HP* MSD Ignition system* Tremec TKO 600 Heavy Duty 5 speed Manual Transmission* Cold A/C By Classic Auto Air* Wilwood 4 Wheel drilled and slotted Disc Brakes* Coil Over Adjustable suspension* Hooker long tube headers* 3" stainless exhaust* Griffin Aluminum Performance Radiator* Power steering with March Billet reservoir* March Pulley System with serpentine belt* Boss 7" DVD Player Stereo System with remote* Signature Aluminum Shelby Dash* Shelby Steering wheel* Go-Baby-Go Hurst Shifter* Billet Shelby Pedals* Shelby racing harnessesand MUCH MORE.....
No Expense SparedIf you've been waiting for the right Eleanor, you may want to see this one
Absolutely Stunning 1967 Shelby GT500 Eleanor Fastback Super Snake # 374 in the Eleanor Registry. Real Deal C code Fastback Car with Marti-Report. Rare 487 Side Oiler FE Big Block 650HP engine by Keith Craft Performance Engines with all documentation pertaining to the build. Holley-FAST 2.0 Fuel Injection System, Comp Cams Hydraulic Roller cam, steel crank, all forged internals, Hooker Headers, too much to list, I have all the paperwork, Tremec TKO 600 5 speed Manual transmission with performance clutch/ pressure plate and Racing bell housing, Hurst Go-Baby-Go shifter with console, adjustable coil over rack and pinion suspension power steering, Classic Auto Air conditioning system, billet March Pulley system with serpentine belt, 4 wheel Disc Braking System by Wilwood Brakes, 9" Ford heavy duty rear end with traction anchor bars and full front to rear frame connectors to reinforce the chasis and eliminate body twist from torque and enable traction stability for acceleration and braking. Built with no expense spared and built to withstand the Power under the hood. The body was completely reconditioned and is laser straight and rust free. The body is Gone in 60 Second movie correct Eleanor and the paint is base/clear Jet Black with pepper gray stripes and has a very deep glossy and smooth finish. The interior is all new with Carroll Shelby signature Shelby seats, performance seat belts, center console, aluminum signature dash, billet steering with Shelby wheel, 7" DVD Player with FM radio, CD, DVD and external input. It has 17" diamond cut Eleanor wheels with new Z rated tires. So much more to list.. The stance of the vehicle is perfect and the ride is amazing. It cruises down the highway very strong and smoothly with no issues. The King of All Cobra's !! Ready to win any car show or drive anywhere.
For those who are serious about buying this car, I can FaceTime Live Video Chat with you and show the car on Live Video.
This car is for sale locally and this auction is subject to end at anytime if a sale occurs, Do Not Wait and be a Bid Watcher.... If you are interested, call me and make a deal happen
If the Reserve is Not Met, Highest bidder has first rights of negotiating a purchase, so please bid only what you are willing to pay
To contact with any questions, please email or call912-658-8159 If you are a serious bidder or ready to buy and would like to speak over the phone about this car, please call me. Pre-bid inspections are welcomed. All who are serious about making a purchase are encouraged to call as it is for sale outside of eBay. I have sold several classic cars thru eBay and have 100% feedback on all cars Sold. Export is OK, as I have sold and shipped cars to Australia, UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Mexico, Canada, Dubai, and other countries. Bidders who have Zero or Low Feedback must contact me before placing any bids. I will cancel bids from any bidder who I believe is not taking this auction seriously. This car is listed in other postings, therefore, this auction is subject to end early if it is Sold Locally.