1957 Chevy 210 2 door Sedan Post Custom Rotisserie Restoration
Price: US $95,000.00 Item location: Watertown, South Dakota, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: 210 sedan
- Type: 2-door sedan
- Trim: 210
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 7000
- VIN: 6058806480
- Color: Atomic Orange
- Engine size: 360 V-8 small block chevy
- Number of cylinders: V-8
- Power options: POWER STEERING, POWER DISC BRAKES, POSI-TRACTION, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: REGULAR GAS
- Transmission: 5-speed Manual (overdrive)
- Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive Posi
- Interior color: Black & White
- Options: RETROSOUND STEREO SYSTEM, DAKOTA DIGITAL DASH, DAKOTA DIGITAL CRUISE CONTROL, IDIDIT TILT COLUMN, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 2101957 Chevrolet 210 2-door Sedan. MILD CUSTOM
- BODY: Stripped, etched, epoxy primed, PPG Atomic Orange Base / Clear. Underside restored POR'd & painted. Mini-tubbed. Dynamat. Smoothed firewall. Polished stainless. Tinted glass.
- ENGINE:1969 4 bolt main Chevy 350 SB bored to 360. Stock crank. Flat-Top pistons. Comp cam, Edelbrock Aluminum Heads, Performer Air gap intake, Holley 670 street avenger carb, Dougs Headers, Pertronix Igniter III ignition, ARP fasteners.
- TRANSMISSION:Tremec TKO 500 5 speed manual transmission with hurst shifter, dual friction 11" clutch, manual linkage. Pro built driveshaft
- REAR DIFFERENTIAL: Johns Extreme Duty Ford 9" big bearing new style bolt-in unit. High performance 31 spline axles. 3.25 True-Trac gear to gear posi for 450hp or more. 10 x 2 1/2" drum brakes. Narrowed & powder-coated. Caltracs.
- OPTIONS INCLUDE: CPP-500 Power Steering, Front Power Disc Brakes, 2" drop spindles, Ididit Tilt Column, Custom carbon fiber Dakota Digital Dash & Cruise Control, Elec. Trunk Release, Raingear Wiper System, Caltrac traction Bars, Mini Tubbed with spring pockets, Vintage Air, 18" x 7" and 18" x 10" Billet Wheels with Nitto 555 295-45 & 225-45 Tires, Retro-sound Stereo, Tri bar & LED front running lights, Smoothie bumper & grill, Original 1-piece California Frame (powder-coated), Tubular upper A-Arms, Front Sway Bar, Billet Serpentine TruTrac, Be-Cool cross-flow radiator. Stainless Steel fuel tank, fuel lines and brake lines. American Autowire Classic Update Wiring Harness.
- INTERIOR: Del Ray, Black & Vanilla Leather, Pro-car front seats, Stock appearing 14" steering wheel, console with cup holders
- ADDITIONAL INFO: VIN # B57F235845 CLEAR SOUTH DAKOTA TITLE.Car is #20577 of 135,845 210 2-door sedans built in Flint, Michigan, May of 1957. I purchased Nov. 11, 2006 and completed Rotisserie Restorationin 2010. Driven approximately 7000 miles since completion.
This car was Built to be driven and enjoyed. It runs and drives nice. Everything works as it should. I've driven it about 7000 miles, so it will show signs of use.
Cash in hand before the car is moved. Non-Refundable deposit.
Questions or Concerns are welcome.