HI PERFORMANCE BUILT V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, GREAT DRIVER! Watch Video
Price: US $13,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: Fleetside
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Fleetside
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet C-10 Fleetside
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1965 Chevrolet C-10 Fleetside$13,900
HI PERFORMANCE BUILT V8, AUTO, PWR STEERING, GREAT DRIVER! This is a great driving truck that is ready for everyday enjoyment. Monster power comes from this high performance built engine. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Straight body, paint is older and looks presentable as a 20-footer. there are rust bubbles coming up under the left and right lower door panels and front quarters. These could be repaired easily and touch up paint to match the truck.
- Interior: Very presentable with original dash and working gauges. Newer radio also works. Floor mat is in nice condition. Seat cover is older but shows well with no rips or tears.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good condition and the windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Plywood bed with bedliner coating.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free frame rails. Floor pans and supports are in great condition. Some rust in the rocker areas on both sides.
- Wheels/Tires: Aluminum wheels with BF Goodrich tires with good tread.
I always have loved these fleetside trucks, and this a fun truck to drive and be seen in. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Small block Chevy with roller rockers, thumper cam, aluminum heads, aluminum high intake, Holley double pumper carb. The truck is a little cold natured (needs the choke cable hooked up) but once she is warmed up she is a beast. Automatic transmission shifts through all of the gears smoothly. This truck is fun to drive!
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should.
- Brakes: Manual brakes, pedal is a little hard but stops strong and straight.
- Power Options: Power steering
| Mileage: 00003 |
Interior Color: Red
Exterior Color: Red
| Engine: 355 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.