1962 Willy's Utility Wagon, Original 226 Hurricane Engine, frame & body - RARE!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Willys
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 54000
- VIN: 54268 15311
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 226 huricane
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Willy's Utility Wagon
Original engine, drive train, frame & body. 3-speed, manual transmission, 4-wheel drive, Super Hurricane 226 motor. Runs excellent, body and interior in good condition. Asking $13,000.00 obo. Serious inquiries only. No solicitors/Only buyers. E mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rare original survivor Willy's Utility Wagon with original 226 Hurricane Engine, frame & body with matching numbers.
- This Willy's Utility Wagon was the very first one off the production line in 1962. *Has teal blue paint that mimics original factory paint color.
- Drive train is 4x4 with high & low & good working condition.
- Transmission is three speed manual on the floor in good working condition.
- Has a new roof rack, rear tail lights, mirror arms, choke cable, speedometer (have original that comes with vehicle), fuel tank & lines, heater hoses replaced, carburetor rebuilt, tune up, oil change, spare tire cover, new "Store Your Board" two board detachable surfboard rack inside & choke cable.
- Chrome moon hub caps and beauty rings were added, although they never came with the original vehicle.
- This Willy's was a city, county or state vehicle, because of the original working light on roof.
Damages: Rust on the chrome grill and undercarriage/sub frame (see photos). Mirrors are also broken and need to be replaced. Fuse in speedometer for fuel meter needs repair also.
Pickup Only: Woodbridge, Virginia