1989 Volkswagen Cabriolet
- Condition: Used
- Make: Volkswagen
- Model: Cabrio
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 170,000
- VIN: WVWCA0156KK023455
- Color: Green
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Volkswagen CabrioSRK Cycles | 1921 McFarland Drive. Landisville, PA 17538 | (717) 395-8892 | www.srkcycles.com Detailed Walk-Around Video
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo] Commentated Test Drive Video
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo] 1989 Volkswagen Cabriolet
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo] Not computer savvy? Not sure how to do this ebay thing? Just give me a call. I'd be happy to simplify the process. Call Sean at 717.395.8892 We sell motorcycles all over the country Shipping Motorcyles Explained
Video will open in a new window[isdntekvideo]
If you need more explanation, Call Sean at 717.395.8892!
Out of State Buyer? Option 1: Get the bike shipped
- Getting the bike shipped is simple and Cheap. Coast to Coast shipping is only $700. The average cost of shipping is around $400, contact me fo shipping prices or log on to Uship to get a quote, in most cases shipping takes around 3 to 4 weeks, fast shipping is possible but is usually more expensive.
Option 2: Fly in Ride home
- This seems to be a very popular option for alot of my customers people have flown in from New Mexico, Nebraska, Virginia, New York, Connecticut ect to ride there new bike home. you can also take the train in to Lancaster. When you fly in I (Sean) will personally pick you up at the airport or the train station. you can fly into Harrisburg internation and I will pick you up there, or you can fly into Philadelphia and then take the train into Lancaster train station where I will pick you up.
Option 3: Trailer the bike home
- Trailering the bike back could be the quickest way for you to get your new bike, and almost any vehicle is capable of trailering a motorcycle. You can rent a Uhaul trailer designed just for motorcycles for $16.18 for the entire day that any motorcycle will fit in and no need for trailer brakes just a 4 prong lights and a 2'' ball hitch. I will help you strap the bike down and make sure it gets home safely
Call me for more information! Call Sean at 717.395.8892!
Payment We accept:
We Do Not Accept:
- Do we accept trades?
- Yes, we do accept trades but only for pick up deals. I pay Black Book trade in price for trades.
- Can I come and see the bike before I buy?
- Yes, I would happy to show you the bike in person, just call/text Sean at 717.395.8892 to schedule an appointment.
- Can I buy outside of Ebay?
- Yes, I sell a lot of bikes outside of Ebay, but the Ebay expenses are not that bad and it doesn't really benefit anyone to sell outside of Ebay
- Do you Finance?
- No, as of right now we do not finance, but most of most of our customer are able to get approved at their local bank or credit union. All you need to apply for a loan is the make, model, miles, and vin(you can contact me for the vin)
- Why so many videos?
- Pictures can be deceiving and with good lighting anything can look great. My goal is not to see how great I can make these bikes look, but how I can show you exactly what your buying. The best way for me to do that is by my commentated videos pointing out everything about the bike. and then showing you how it runs on my test drive videos
- Will you negotiate on the price?
- I have a high volume low markup, quick sell strategy. which means I sell them fast for a small profit. It does not benefit me to lose money on these bikes
- Do all your bikes have clean titles?
- I get this question a lot, because our prices are so good. Yes, all of motorcycle have clean unencumbered titles.
- Where do your bikes come from?
- I've got connections with the local car dealerships and I help them trade in motorcycles and they in return sell them to me.
- What are your additional fees?
- At Srkcycles we know that addition fees are nonsense that's why we don't add them, but you do have to pay your regular tax, tags and reg fees.
If you have more questions! Call Sean at 717.395.8892
My name is Sean Kerr, Im a regular guy with a beautiful wife and 2 awesome kids. I love to ride motorcycles. I have been riding bikes for the past 10 years and have sold over 600 bikes in the last couple of years. Im a Rider! Not a Salesman. I also love meeting other riders. I sell all types of bikes from beginner bikes like the 250 Rebel to the fastest superbikes to top of the Line $30,000 Harley Davidsons. (below is a picture of me and my wife)
- View More Details
1921 McFarland Drive. Landisville, PA 17538 | (717) 395-8892 | www.srkcycles.com
- View Our New Inventory
- View Our Pre-owned Inventory