1959 Triumph TR10 Standard 10 Estate Wagon *Barn Find*
- Condition: Used
- Make: Triumph
- Model: Standard 10 TR10
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 74,043
- Color: White
- Engine size: 1000 cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red and White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Triumph Standard 10 TR10
Good bones. Selling my Barn-Find 1959 Triumph Standard 10 Estate Wagon. Ready for a mechanical makeover and to be the coolest little surf wagon in the sate of California, or an awesome candidate for a full-on restoration. (check out internet blogs of people putting V-8 engines in them!) These "TR10"s were only imported for two years to the US, and few are Estate Wagons. This classic was parked in a California barn for 43 years, waiting for someone to come along and save it. It was properly prepped and readied for start up. With new spark plugs and ignition, it fired like a champ. Cleaning up clutch, master brake, and wheel cylinders gave it ability to actually run down the street! This little Triumph starts, shifts, and stops. It is a complete and original car with a fold-down rear seat. Everyone that sees it sees it says it looks like the Chevy HR . . . this little TR is WAY ahead of its time!
The mechanical parts for this car are readily available both here in the US and in Europe. Uses many of the Triumph electronics and engine parts.
Is there any rust on it?
- Yes. The floor boards in the front have some rust and there is some surface "patina".
Do you have keys and a registration?
- Yes and yes, through 2017. Has original Black plates and new white ones too
Is all the glass present and not cracked?
- Yes, and also a few aluminum beer cans can be found behind the seat.
Is the body in perfect condition?
- No, its 58 years old and it was IN A BARN FOR 43 YEARS!
Is the interior perfect?
- Refer to question above
How fast will it go from 0-60?
- Information online says 98 seconds (with a tail wind)
Does it have any special options?
- Yes, two. You can spend some time on it and drive it like it is, or completely restore it
Can I drive it across country if I fly out to get it?
- Only if you have really good AAA and unlimited towing miles
Buyer is responsible for shipping - I can assist on my end toaccommodate shipping company
If you have any question, feel free to email or call (916) 469-9806 Thanks for looking!