1969 Toyota FJ40 LandCruiser | Strong Runner | 4 Wheel Disc Brake Conversion
Price: - Item location: Missoula, Montana, United States
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Trim: FJ40
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: FJ4066341
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: Inline 6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: 4 Wheel Disc Brake Conversion
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40Up for auction is a very original, strong running 1969 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser - powered by a newer 2F engine, and a 4-wheel disc brake conversion.
- Strong Runner
- 4 Wheel Disc Brake Conversion
- Shifts and Drives Smoothly
- a Newer 2F Engine (seeengineserial number in images)
- 3 on the Tree - Fun to Drive
- Front and Rear Heaters
- Dry Floors
- Great Restoration Candidate
- Mostly Original, Unrestored Cruiser
- CarburetorConversionwith Auto-Choke - Fires Right Up Hot or Cold
The Not As Good
- Rust in the Usual Spots: Below the Rear Doors, Surface Rust on the Body. All that said, this FJ much less rust on it than what you typically see on many of these.
- Scratches and Dings on the Body (See Pics)
- Rear corner window is broken - I have the replacement glass and it's included in the sale
- Cracked Rear Window
- Odometer isn't working - mileage unknown
- Hard Top has a bend in it - see pics
As mentioned, there's rust in the usual spots, especially along the rear - pictures are included. That said, the inside is much dryer than other cruisers I've owned from this era. Also scratches and dings - we use these as hunting or ranch rigs in Montana, so about what you'd expect for an unrestored '69 Cruiser.
Here's a walk around video so you can see the full picture of this FJ 40. You can also see the engine and hear it running.
1969 Toyota FJ40 LandCruiser - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
Has a clean Montana title.
This FJ Cruiser is located right off Interstate 90 in Missoula, MT, making for easy shipping arrangements. I can hold the FJ for up to 30 days while you make arrangements for shipping or to come get it.
$100 deposit via PayPal due at auction's close, with remaining payment due within 5 days via certified bank check or cash in person. Will not accept full payment via PayPal, due to them placing a hold on the money.
Please look at the pictures closely, and watch the video to get a full picture of this FJ. Feel free to message with any questions!
Thanks, and have fun bidding.