Pristine Condition ~ Rare ~ 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 or FJ-62
Price: - Item location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Land Cruiser
- Type: SUV
- Trim: FJ62
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 198,000
- VIN: JT3FJ62G7L1117341
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 4.0L 3F-E EFI
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62Selling my cherished 1990 LandCruiser.
In January 1990 the last batch of these FJ-62s rolled off the assembly line, hence this truck has Toyota's more efficient 3F engine, power locks, and power windows - but looks like a vintage early 80s vehicle.
The LandCruiser is in pristine condition. The truck has been in Florida for 3 years, and prior to that Nevada. This FJ has never seen snow, or been off-roading. There is no rust.
This FJ-62 is all stock, with upgraded tires and wheels. I searched out the largest wheels possible without getting a lift. These BF Goodrich 32s required a wheel upgrade. But it was well worth it, the truck drives exceptionally well on them.
I used this as my daily driver (only about 8 miles a day), and happily invested money in the truck over time. This FJ-62 starts every time. The transmissions shifts smoothly without any slipping and the truck cruises nicely at 75 mph on the highway, no shaking/vibrations. I would drive this truck cross-country tomorrow without hesitation.
Here is a short list of the issues: small dent above front right wheel, surface scratches on the gray paint, a few minor stains on the carpets, disabled radio antenna, small (apx. 3") tear in lower seat, drivers side) and scratches in the window tint.
Here is a list of recent upgrades:
- high-end paint job (baby blue color) - AccuColors, Sarasota, FL
- alignment - Lanning Tire, Sarasota, FL
- rebuilt front axle - Jim Taylor Automotive, Sarasota, FL
- new AC compressor vacuum pump - Jim Taylor Automotive, Sarasota, FL
- AC recharge (AC now works great!) - Jim Taylor Automotive, Sarasota, FL
- new brakes - Randy's Brakes and Starters, Sarasota, FL
- new Alternator -Randy's Brakes and Starters, Sarasota, FL
- new Sony double-din audio system
- new front grill, will include the old grill with sale
- American Racing 17 inch rims
- BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A 32 inch tires
- Sheepskin seats
Note: the Tag doesn't transfer with the sale.