1965 Backdraft Cobra MK 111 500 HP - 5 Spd Tremek AWESOME!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Shelby
- Model: Backdraft Cobra
- Trim: MK111
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 3,500
- VIN: AA9BMAAHV61CN1047
- Color: Silver
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Shelby Backdraft Cobra MK111
Just In Time for spring / Summer Shows, cruises & Power Tours!
An Amazing 1965 BACKDRAFT COBRA MK111 (#411) … Right Year, SUPER color, right engine, right sound, right transmission, right look, a Blast to Drive and is in super like New condition!
GET IN, HOLD ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE!
Everybody loves the Cobras and their awesome side-pipe sounds and especially when they are well built! This is one of the rare opportunities that just makes you want it...It has Beautiful Titanium Silver w/Black Stripes paint on Black Leather, Awesome sounding Ford Racing 342 Stroker changing gears flawlessly through a Tremek 5-Speed Transmission (Runs super Cool), drives like it is on rails and destined to be shown!!!
Few vehicles stops people old and young in their tracks like this one does…Don't let this Factory Built (NOT A KIT) build get past you!!!
Exterior: Has an Awesome curb appearance!
- VIN# AA9BMAAHV61CN1047
- Paint: PPG Titanium with Black Stripes (I would rate it a 9.0 out of 10 if a 10 really exist)
- Body: Very Slick Deep finish that looks wet when its bone dry with no dings or dents.
- Bumpers: (Rear) Show Condition, (Front) Show Quality
- Other Chrome / Stainless: All is in Show Quality condition.
- Floor Pans: Very clean, Chassis very clean as well.
- Overall Body Fitment: The fitment and body lines are fantastic…The doors open and shut flawlessly as does the Hood and Trunk.
- Seats: The leather seats are like new with no flaws.
- Carpet: Excellent sewn-in carpet in excellent condition as well the matching trunk. Has Backdraft Cobra Floor Mats.
- Dash: The dash paint is flawless and in show condition.
- Steering Column / Wheel: Wood 3-Spoke AC Wheel.
- Gauges: Factory VDO and all works as they should.
- Seatbelts: 3-Point Racing Harness In place and in Perfect condition
- Door Panels: Show Condition.
- Glass: Very Nice Windshield and stainless trim. Dash / Courtesy Lights: All work as they should.
- Cockpit Cover: Fits like a glove with no rips or tears.
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires:
- Front/Rear: 17” True Knock-Offs wrapped in Nitto NT 555 radials sized P235/45ZR17 (Front), and Massive P285/40ZR17 tires (Rear).
- Frame: Factory Backdraft Produced Square Tube Chassis.
- Front Suspension: Backdraft Factory BMW independent Tubular A-Arms with Adjustable Coil Overs.
- Rear Suspension: Backdraft Factory BMW M Series Independent Rear Suspension.
- Power Brakes: Power Disc Brakes (Front) & Disc (Rear).
Drive Train: (Very Cool!!!)
- Engine: Ford Racing Comp Hawk 342 Stroker (500 HP) AFR 185cc Heads, Roller Motor. Complete Engine Build Details Folder from a California Motorsports Builder.
- Transmission: Tremek 5-Speed.
- Rear-end: Independent Rear Suspension (Runs out perfect at highway speeds)
Overall Condition: Very nice with approximately 3,500 Proven miles!!!
It’s what everybody wants now And a Great Investment As Well!!!
If you know these Factory Produced Backdraft Cobra’s with high-end craftsmanship, you know a few important key points… They are Very Hot, HARD TO FIND, Very Collectable, Eye-Catching, offers an unbelievable driving experience, trendy and extremely fast! While it looks, rides and drives like a new almost 6-figure priced Backdraft, it will be bought for a fraction of that and little expense was spared during its build. Well maintained and everything works as it should.
This Backdraft Cobra body & chassis was completed in August of 2006 and went in to service with its drivetrain in April 2007. It comes with the full Factory Backdraft Manual with all details as well as the complete folder of engine build details.
To sit in the seats is a Serious RUSH and while it gets the job done quickly, it is engineered to drive anywhere with confidence. Take it to shows, cruises short and long, power tours, etc… drive with complete confidence!
Things work as they should including but not limited to Headlight/Taillights, Signals, Interior dash, Gauges, Wipers, Horn, etc… Get in, hit the key, smile at the rumble and hit the road smiling…that is all it takes to have fun in this one… Note: It comes with a great fitting Cockpit cover that allows you to travel with confidence.
Is this Cobra perfect? No and none of them are… the only thing that comes to mind is a small paint blemish in a place or two from driving… you have to search to find it. I am stretching to find something here. I am selling two or three of my cars due to space while I build new garage.
I reserve the right to end this auction early due to having it for sale locally... I am pricing my Cobra to sell and believe it will not last long so do not hesitate to bid and please do so with absolute confidence! Please have finances in order prior to bidding as well. Purely as a hobby, I have been blessed to sell cars to buyers all over the country and internationally and take tremendous efforts in keeping a 100% feedback…that said, I have tried to be honest and accurate in all descriptions. I encourage however all to inspect this vehicle if possible prior to bidding so that you can confirm my notes above or contact me with any questions at email@example.com or (865) 384-6017.
Note: I have a clear Tennessee Title in my name and the car is titled per its production in 2006.
If you are the winning bidder, please expect to send a $2,500 deposit within 72 hours and have plans to pick the car up within 7 days. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can assist with local direct carriers with both enclosed and open hauling available. If you have less than a positive 2 feedback, please contact me before bidding.Thanks for taking the time to look at my car and GOOD LUCK!