1986 Guards Red Porsche 944 sorted and ready to rip
Price: US $7,250.00 Item location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 944
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 119000
- VIN: WP0AA0940GN450865
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5 inline 4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Porsche 944Originally American car, spedo and odometer are in miles. Previously registered in the U.S., plus it's 33 years old so importing into U.S. should be easy.
Excellent condition, rolling restoration, has been my daily driver in the summer. Selling because I'm moving. Very sad to see it go, I've put a ton of time and money into it over the past couple of years. PCA member.
- New timing belt and water pump
- New front main seal
- New belts
- Replaced air/oil separator
- Replaced rod bearings
- New oil pan gasket
- New shocks and struts
- Replaced steering rack
- New intermediate steering shaft
- Replaced windshield (old one had a large crack)
- Working A/C
- Newish Pirelli tires
- Refinished wheels (sandblasted and powder coated, look great)
- New Dansk stainless exhaust
- Updated Lindsey racing MAF and chip
- Short shfit linkage
- New Porsche monogrammed mats
- Paint job done at some point prior to my onwership, looks good, small overspray noticable up close. The car really shines though!
Have records going back 10 years.
Every time I drive it someone either says "cool car" or asks me about it. It's a lot of fun to drive!