Porsche 993 Super Turbo Cabriolet Widebody Conversion 1974 Porsche 911 Base
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 911
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 1,000
- VIN: 9114111838
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.7
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Porsche 911
1974 Base 911 with a 993 Super Turbo Widebody conversion.
- Lamborghini Bianco white paint
- 993 style widebody conversion with 993 Turbo S wing, 993 mirrors and 993 door handles, 993 Turbo S front ducts
- Rebuilt 2.7 motor with RS 2.9 compression (only 1000 miles since rebuild) has more juice than a 2.7 for sure
- 19x8.5 and 10" wheels with 245/35-19 and 285/30-19 Dunlops Tires (has spacers front and rear to fill out the flares)
- Interior was redone at some point with 996 Seats, RS door panels, Red Guages, Dino wheel,it is nice I would give it at least an 8 out of 10
- there is an Alpine CD head unit but the face is missing, luckily stereos are very cheap these days
- the softop needs to be replaced,(I will have this done before the car ships with a brand new one)
- there are a few chips and cracks in the paint (I will also have fixed before the car ships)
- new Koni shocks set on softest setting has a very nice ride, tight, but smooth and comfortable.
- custom dual 993 style exhaust, SSI Heat Exchangers, cross drilled brake rotors...
I have done my best to describe this vehicle, keep in mind it is a custom conversion on a 1974 911, so there may be something or things
that I have missed, there is no warranty included orimplied and the vehicle is being sold in "As Is" condition.
I have decent shipping connectionsin the USA orworldwide, if you are looking for a ship price
just message me and let me know where you are located, I will get a ship quote for you.
if you need a loan you can check out JJ best, they loan on customs cars, classics etc. where most banks do not.