1968 PONTIAC TEMPEST CONVERTIBLE BLACK SAPPHIRE 455 GTO HOOD PMD RALLY WHEELS
Price: - Item location: Barnhart, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Tempest
- Type: U/K
- Trim: Pontiac Tempest Sport Chrome Trim Package
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 129,193
- VIN: 235678k112637
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 455 Cubic Inch 8 Cylinder Gasoline Engine
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Pontiac Tempest Pontiac Tempest Sport Chrome Trim PackageHELLO!
My name is Alan Cleary.
I can be reached at 314-952-7355
My company is called Estate Auction Pros.
I am a licensed, professional auctioneer with an exemplary reputation in the auction community.
I have been hired to sell the assets of a Missouri couple who is in the process of divorcing.
I am listing for sale on eBay some of their many assets in order to provide them with proper asset exposure and transparency.
So please be sure to see my other eBay auction listings - you will be glad you did!
I will describe the items honestly and accurately to the best of my ability, but please know in advance, that I am relying heavily on the owner's item description.
If you have any further questions and would like to speak tothe owners,the husband can be reached at314-705-6400, the wife can be reached at 314-229-2653.
Please ask all questions prior to bidding and at least 12 hours before the auction ends.
If you have less than 25 positive feed backs, you must first contact me for bidder approval before placing a bid.
Please know in advance thatthis item is available for local pick up only.
I will not be involved in making any kind of shipping arrangements on your behalf.
If you are the successful high bidder, I will require you to make a $1000.00 good faith deposit into my PayPal account.
I want you to personally inspect the item before you make full payment.
After you personally inspect the item, I will ask that you pay the remaining balance in cash at that time.
Upon payment in full, you will receive a paid receipt and take full possession.
We are honest and trustworthy and expect you to be the same.
We want you to feel comfortable about this transaction, so please feel free to bring along some help.
We will have several good people in attendance as well.
The item location is centrally located in the St. Louis, MO area; is easy to find; and is easily accessible ( minutes from I-55 & I-44.)
Now that we have established our reputation and terms of the sale, please allow me to convey the owner's item description.
Please know in advance that the husband has been an auto body man his entire life, 30+ years experience!
He is currently employed by a large and successful Chevrolet dealership in St. Louis, MO; he is a perfectionist; he believes in doing things right the first time; he believes in proper and regularly scheduled maintenance, which is why everything he owns is in such great shape.
* You are bidding on a 1968 Pontiac tempest Convertible
* 455 Cubic inch, 8 cylinder, gasoline engine, with mild cam
* Runs on premium pump gasoline
* 4 Barrel quadrajet carburetor
* Factory cast iron intake
* Two speed power glide automatic transmission
* Factory 323 non slip rear end
* Factory Cowl screen wiring
* Front & rear drum brakes
* Pontiac GTO hood
* Power convertible top - new 16 years ago
* Convertible top boot cover - new 16 years ago
* Glass back window - new 16 years ago
* Factory Pontiac Motor Division rally wheels
* Factory black dot lug nuts
* B F Goodrich radial tires
* Pontiac Tempest sport chrome trim package - rechromed 16 years ago
* Factory T-3 headlights
* Factory tail lights
* Black Sapphire paint - baked on base coat clear coat urethane, beautiful - initial impression Black, sunlight blue/purple metallic
* Black split vinyl front seats - new 16 years ago
* Black vinyl back seat - new 16 years ago
* Black floor carpet - new 16 years ago
* Chrome bumpers - rechromed 16 years ago
* Factory door panels
* Factory side panels
* Power steering
* Manual brakes
* Fitted car cover
* Always garaged
* Never driven in rain
* recently passed inspection
* Factory trunk black gray splatter paint
* Factory checker design trunk mat
* Beautiful grill - new 16 years ago
* Partial replacement was performed on lower half of rear quarter panels
* It starts right up and sounds great!
It did not come with a factory radio when he bought it, and he refused to destroy the original dash just so he could put in an aftermarket radio.
To use his words, he wants you to know, "This is a driver, not a trailer queen!"
It is not a matching number, one owner, barn find.
It was bought and restored with much pride, patience, and money.
He was never planning on selling it!
If they weren't divorcing, you would never have a chance to own it.
You will be hard pressed to find a more beautiful, classic, big block, 1960's convertible muscle car for the money.
It has been and continues to be a very reliable and dependable vehicle for the home owners.
Having said that, please know that this 1968 Pontiac Tempest Convertible is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with NO EXPRESSED or IMPLIED WARRANTIES or GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER.
Again, please feel free to call the owners for any further questions you may have about this awesome muscle car for they will be glad to answer them honestly and accurately and SALE IS FINAL.
the husband can be reached at314-705-6400
the wife can be reached at 314-229-2653.
So please enjoy the photos and have fun bidding!