1932 Ford High Boy Custom Hot Rod Roadster
Price: US $58,000.00 Item location: Kirkland, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Other Makes
- Model: Ford Roadster
- SubModel: Hot Rod
- Type: All Steel Roadster
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 850
- Color: Red with Yellow Flames
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Other Makes Ford Roadster
1932 Ford High Boy Hot Rod
Exclusively offered at $58,000
- All the Top Shops used to build this beast over a 10-year period and all of the best components selected, fitted and sorted to top quality levels of detail.
- See and Hear it Run click here for YouTube Video
- OVER $150,000 in receipts and very well documented build!
- SoCal Customs began with a "RodBody All Steel Body" and All Steel structural componentssourced from the best-known makers of these products were added, doors, hood, trunk etc.
- Brand New Square tube rolling frame - Powder coated as well as all undercarriage components and suspension parts
- Gabe's Upholstery (Boyd Coddington uses this shop exclusively), Redneck Street Rods, Street Rods by Michael, Hot Cars Cool Trucks, GEM Street Rod Products and others - This car was driven on a trailer Coast to coast having only the best of the best components and shopsbuild the car.
- Frame: American Frame Stamp Rail
- Rear End: Ford Currie 9inch
- Engine: Top of the line Crate 350 Blueprinted and Balanced
- Transmission: 700R4 Auto with proper shift kit
- Front End TCI and Ford Bolt patterns with independent Mustang II and Disc Brakes
- Running River Steering Box
- Custom Stainless-Steel headers and complete Stainless steel Exhaust
- Independent rear sway setup to the Ford 9inch
- Over $20,000 in the major Assembly
- A quick Summary of some o the costs to build this Hot Rod
- 32 Ford All Steel Square Tub Frame $7,500
- 32 Ford All Steel Chassis $11,000
- All Steel Hood, Doors, Trunk and components $15,500
- $11,500 in Leather Upholstery
- $8,500 In Gauges and custom wiring
- $1,200 in Tires
- $10,500 in custom made 2-piece forged wheels
- Paint Job on this car was $8,500 just for the flames and $18,000 for overall paintwork
- There is much more as this list goes on and on.
- Also comes with 2 custom fitted car covers -
- BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING (Vehicle is Located in Kirkland Washington)