1972 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal convertible.
Price: - Item location: Daphne, Alabama, United States
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Eighty-Eight
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: royal
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 89081
- VIN: 3N67H2M465227
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 350 rocket
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight royal
- The following work has been done to the car:
- 350 rocket engine has W30 heads installed with stainless steel valves and roller rockers with a W30 intake manifold and 4 barrel Rochester quadrajet carb. The engine does not use or leak any oil. Transmission is a THM375 which shifts perfectly. An external oil cooler has been added for better transmission cooling.
- Front and rear brakes have been completely rebuilt with new rotors, bearings, seals, drums, calipers, shoes, flex lines and hard parts.
- Front end has been rebuilt with new upper and lower ball joints, new control arm, tie rod ends, new shocks, and sway bar bushings.
- Rear axle has a new ring and pinion, bearings, and seals, rear shocks are heavy duty air adjustable. Front and rear whitewall tires are good and with about 75% tread remaining.
- Convertible top is new with a glass window. All of the top rubber seals are new. Top works correctly and has new drive cables and top motor. Windshield and all window glass is good with some minor scratching on the top of the driver door window.
- Doors have all new rubber seals. Power windows and locks operate correctly.
- Interior has all new carpet and all leather six way power seats that are in outstanding condition. Dash is very good with only one very minor crack. AM/FM/CD radio is installed in a custom dash installation. Dash has been slightly modified to include separate oil /temperature gages to give better engine status than warning lights. Seat belts include front driver and passenger shoulder belts that have an electric pushbutton release.
- Heat/AC system is complete with new condenser, lines, dryer and compressor. A/C system is tight with no leaks. System still needs to be charged.
- Trunk is like new with excellent spare wheel and jack, custom hard cover which covers the top when in the retracted position. The paint all around the car is very good with only very minor flaws.