1985 Mercedes-Benz 300 TDT Turbo Diesel Wagon w123 - 3rd Row Seating
Price: US $8,500.00 Item location: Venice, California, United States
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: Turbo Diesel Wagon
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 270000
- VIN: 1G6AL57N8BE632540
- Color: Black
- Engine size: OM617 A Turbo Straight 5
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Palamino
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300-SeriesFor Sale - My 1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD - Turbo Diesel Station Wagon.
Wagon is in excellent mechanical condition.
70k miles on rebuilt motor and trans - Done by previous Owner
Service records going back about 10 + years.
Awesome Color Combo - Black exterior w/ Palamino interiorRear Facing 3rd Row SeatsOriginal Roof Rack
Interior is in good shape, no major damage, could use a deep clean - signs of use / wear on arm rests and seats.drivers seat has small tearand the dash has started to crack in a few places.
Exterior has some dents dings and scrapes, the worst of which is on passenger side rear wheel well
Tons of maintenace and work recently done by Pacific Motors in Santa Monica, Ca.
- New Altenator, Battery, and starter Motor
- Vacuum Locks replaced- Neutral Safety Switch replaced
- Older style Rims, and hubcaps with white wall tires installed
- New Fuel Pump
- Valve Adjustment
- New Gasket for Turbo
- Power Window Motors replaced
- New Freon added for AC
- Rear axle completely Rebuilt- Biodiesel components removed
- Adhesive residue from rear window tint removed (goof off + razor works)
- A/C works intermittently. Added new Freon, compressor clicks on but blower doesn't always engage.
- Trim pieces reinstalled
Built like a tank and very reliable. This car has never let me down.
I am happy to answer any and all questions, and show the car if buyer is local.
Buyer Responsible for Shipping. I am happy to assist, prep, and help load vehicle on my end if need be.