1985 Mercedes-Benz 300D Turbo Diesel, Low Original Miles and Paint, New Tires
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: No Reserve! 80+ Photos, Similar to 1982 1983 1984
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 4-door sedan
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 109,066
- VIN: WDBAB33C5FA241785
- Color: Champagne
- Engine size: 3.0 Turbo Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series 4-door sedan1985 300D
1985 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbodiesel
7 Day No Reserve Auction
This 1985 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbodiesel "W123" is in excellent condition. The car runs and drives great. The transmission shifts through all gears fine. This car has no rust, all the body panels and sheet metal are original Mercedes. Paint is in excellent condition, no peeling and still shiny.
Low original miles and paint; has been garage kept
We are a private party. It has 109,066 original miles on the odometer. Service records on hand to prove mileage is correct.
This car retains its original color combination of Champagne with a Palomino Tan MB-Tex interior.
This is a California car with the original California "Sunshine" license plates. It is a one family owned car bought new in Northern California.
All four tires are new in the correct P195/75 14" size. The new tires were installed in Summer 2014 and have about 7,000 miles on them. (have receipts)
The factory spare tire still looks brand new and looks like it has never been used since the car was new.
The air conditioning blows cold. All power windows, vacuum locks, power antenna, gauges and clock work. Even the original Becker radio still works!
The sunroof and cruise control do not work.
The license and registration are paid and current until April 2017. Clean Title in Hand. The vehicle is smog exempt in California.
Recent Service done:
- New valve cover gasket and valve adjustment in March 2016 (have receipt)
- New OEM power antenna seal gasket in 2017 (have receipt)
- New fuel lines and clamps in rear fuel tank in May 2014 (have receipt)
- New fuel filters and front shocks in February 2014 (have receipt)
- New front brake pad sensors, brake disc rotors and ceramic brake pads front and rear in February 2015 (have receipt)
- New vacuum door lock switch and actuators in November 2013 (have receipt). Vacuum locks work great even after letting the car sit for several weeks.
- New fuel injector lines in July 2013 (have receipt)
- New Glow plug relay and Bosch glow plugs on all 5 cylinders in December 2015 for easy starting (have receipt)
- New coolant reserve tank, thermostat and coolant flushed and replaced in May 2015 (have receipt)
- Drain and cleaned fuel tank in June 2007 (have receipt)
- New AAA heavy duty battery in October 2013 (have receipt)
- New Lower ball joints in May 2015 (have receipt)
- Receipts total $7,139.96 during the past 9 years.
Please understand that this vehicle is 32 years old. It has been maintained well but that does not mean it is a perfect trailer queen concourse car. This car is sold "as-is". Pre-purchase Inspections are welcome and encouraged.
Terms and Conditions
This auction is set as a7Day auction With No Reserve, so please only serious bidding. The vehicle will be sold to the highest bidder - Auction will run its full length. If you have any other questions, feel free to email me or call (323) 487-1960. I check my inbox for questions throughout the day. Clean California Title in hand.
Full payment must be sent within 7 business days. Payment methods accepted are either a bank wire, certified cashier's check or cash in person. No bank loans or credit cards accepted. Paypal can be used as a deposit. A nonrefundable deposit is due within 48 hours of auction end.
International Bidders: I am willing to sell Worldwide & familiar with the process. I understand it can take time & patience to finish a transaction. I am willing to help in any way to make it an easy sale & have all the information needed on hand. I can help out with any shipping needs. I'm located in Los Angeles, not too far away from many of the huge transport companies including Stanton, Wilmington, Carson, Gardenia & Compton. I can have it stored as long as it is paid for in full. Please ask any questions prior to bidding.
Contact Steve @ CFR for domestic/import shipping +1 (323) 645-4242 or visit CFR Rinkens online. I can have it dropped off at their terminal to save you money.
Contact Cindy Stock @ Dan Transport for domestic shipping quotes Phone: 209-888-5147
U.S Shipping: I can help out with any shipping needs if requested. I can store it as well as long as it is paid for in full. I recommend Bernie @ Dependable Auto Shippers. I can have it taken there to save you money on your end. Bernie at DAS can be reached at (310) 525 - 2259. Soon as you paid for the car, I can drop it off within a day or two.
|Clean California Title in Hand|
|Service records, documents, receipts, original keys and owner's manual.|
|Original Factory Mercedes Red Dot Master Keys|
|Radiator Support Tag|
|Frame Data Tag|
|New Tires, wheel wells are solid. No rust!|
|Head lights and fog lights|
|Paint still nice and shiny|
|Hirschman power antenna still works|
|All seat upholstery in good condition|
|All gauges work|
|Original Becker Europa radio still works great|
|All power window and electric mirror work|
|Headliner in very good condition, no rips or tears anywhere|
|Original first aid kit intact|
|Doors (door pockets still good, not damaged)|
|Jack and never used original spare tire|
Be the New Proud Owner! Good Luck bidding!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. Please note this car is also for sale locally. I reserve the right to end the auction early.