1980 mazda rx7 12a
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GS
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 91,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 12A Rotary
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Mazda RX-7 GS
- 1980 Mazda RX-7 GS
- Rust free car.
- Runs, drives, and handles beautifully.
- 5-speed manual
- 91,000 Miles on the car.
- Original 12A engine was completely rebuilt by Rotorsport Racing 3000 miles ago due to oil seal leaks.
- Original paint with small rock chips and a small dent. (shown in pictures).
- Has JDM rear seat conversion (very rare in US). All seats were reupholstered last year.
- 2 sets of rims: (4) 13” original steel rims without tires, (4) 15” Konig Rewind rims with good tires.
- New brake pads.
- Rear hatch Louvers are available if wanted.
·removal of the “rat’s nest” vacuum controls and Thermal reactor.
·Addition of a strut brace and upgraded front antiroll bar.
·Upgraded wheels and tires.
·Installation of a limited slip differential from 1985 GSL SE
·Air conditioning compressor converted to R34 Freon.
- All original parts that we removed come with the car if wanted.
- We have owned this car for 4 years and loved it.It is one of the most nostalgic vehicles around. Hate to let her go but we have too many cars and need to do something about it.):It doesn’t have anything that would stop it from continuing to run for another 38 years.
- There are still many modifications that could be done to this car to increase performance or it could be returned to 100% original.A great base for you to play with or leave as is and use as a daily driver.