1994 Land Rover Defender 110 300Tdi Nardo Grey. Burgundy Leather. USA Registered
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Nardo Grey
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 103000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 300Tdi
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Land Rover Defender Nardo Grey
1994 Land Rover Defender 110 300Tdi
A very rare opportunity to purchase a Classic British Defender. Legally imported from the United Kingdom it comes restored and enhanced, with a Clean Florida Title.
Built to handle all conditions, this unique Defender is powered by the newer 300Tdi engine, created by Land Rover to be quieter, smoother and more reliable than the older 200 Tdi motors. The 300Tdi engine was only installed in Defenders made from 1994 onwards Land Rover 110 models prior to 1994 launched with a 107bhp 2495cc turbo- diesel 200Tdi engine. In 1994 they upgraded to the 111bhp 300Tdi engine. Meaning you'll be one of the first people in the US to own this model!
1. Nardo Grey paintwork with Black roof.
2. Black Chequer plate accents.
3. Red leather seats with Black/ Grey vinyl bench seats in the rear.
4. Black "Sawtooth" Alloy Wheels with all Terrain Tyres.
5. Tinted Windows all round.
6. LED sidelights and Turn signals Front and Rear.
7. 5 speed manual transmission and Four Wheel Drive
8. Rear mounted spare wheel.
9. 2.5 liter turbo diesel engine 4 Cylinder Turbo Diesel
Should you want to know more about the car just contact me and I'll provide photos/videos and will happily set up a video call for serious buyers. Shipping out of state available.