1969 Land Rover Santana Series IIA Defender Style!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Santana Series IIA
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 1000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 4 Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Land Rover Santana Series IIA
This beauty has a ton of upgrades! Was purchased in South America from an active member of the International Land Rover Club.
Upgradedfront end (lights) and bumper for the Defender appearance. Done the right way, looks great!
- New 16" Wheels
- Land Rover seats with off-road harnesses
- Upgraded Defender style front Grill
- Defender front bumper
- Brand new Distributor
- New Spark Plugs
- Carburetorwas rebuilt less than 1 month ago
- Land Rover factory gauges all in working condition
- Vehicle runs great, starts right up!
- Newer factory Land Rover canvas top less than one year new
Please note this is NOT a restored Land Rover, but rather one which was tastefully upgraded with the goal of being useful and reliable.
If you are looking for a great looking vintage Land Rover that is NOT a museum trophy, but rather one to enjoy this is the one!
- Exterior Paint 8 out of 10.
- Interior 8 out of 10.