Exclusive Special-Order One-owner Garaged 1985 Jeep J10 Pioneer 4WD Pickup Truck
Price: - Item location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
- Make: Jeep
- Model: J10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Pioneer
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 66,078
- VIN: 1JTNJ26U2FT074227
- Color: Almond
- Engine size: 5.9L 360 Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Electric Brake Control, Auxiliary Brake System Accessible From Rear Bumper, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic with Selec-Trac 4WD
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan Honeycomb
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Automatic Transmission with Selec-Trac 4WD, Folding seat back for easy storage access, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Tilt Steering Wheel, Sliding Rear Glass, Fog Lamps Switch-Mounted at Dashboard, Aluminum Front Bumper, Aluminum Grill with Jeep insignia, Jeep-brand Bed liner and Tailgate Liner, Lighted Vanity Mirrors, Digital Clock, Original Jeep Floor Mats, 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Jeep J10 PioneerYou are bidding on a one-owner, one-of-a-kind 1985 Jeep J10 Pickup Truck that was special ordered in October of 1984 with a J20 3/4-ton suspension and towing package. Thetruck is equipped with Selec-Trac 4WD along with all options available through Jeep, with the exception of theavailable front vertical bumper guards. It is an ultra-low-production vehicle that has been meticiously maintained since the day it was delivered in December of 1984. The vehicle has been garaged since new in a climate-controlled facility and has been driven regularly in order to keep it in top mechanical shape. Extensive service work performed within last two months includes replacing all oil andcoolant-related gaskets (oil pan, transmission, etc.), installation of a new battery, a new heater motor, new wiper blades and routine service work, including oil and filter change totaling in excess of $2,000.00. All servicerecords were kept since the vehicle was new. OriginalJeep Owner's Manual and Maintenance Guide will be included with the vehicle.
In addition to the above-mentioned options and features, the following items were added post-delivery in December of 1984:
- Type III hitch installed by U-HAUL.
- Warn 8,000-lb winch with cord remote.
- Tool boxes mounted to bed behind rear window painted in factory Almond color to match exterior of vehicle.
- 12-gallon fuel tank bolted to original 18.5-gallon tank. 12-gallon tank uses same fuel filler neck.
- Additional 48.5-gallon auxiliary starred stainless steel fuel tank installed under tool boxes mounted to bed going side-to-side.
- All three fuel tanks are switch-controlled from dashboard of vehicle.
- Six stainless steel tie downs are mounted to bed, three on each side.