Cabriolet V12 less than 2000 built for US
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJS
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: COUPE Cabriolet
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 72106
- VIN: SAJNV3841HC134561
- Color: elk
- Engine size: 12 cyl
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: automatic
- Interior color: lite brown and grey
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: t-top/removable hardtop,convertible, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Jaguar XJS COUPE Cabriolet
I am the 4th owner and was purchased at the time I worked for British Cars of Little Rock. The vehicle was purchased for my wife and was driven for many care free years. It is a very unusual vehicle and according to Jaguar less than 2000 were built for U.S. It needs reconditioned and I have all the parts and the convertible top which has never been installed. The windshield wiper motor stopped and I have it in a box, I also have windshield trim in a box.
Feel free to ask any questions.