67 Bronco New Paint, Trim and Interior 302 V8, Disc Brakes, Power Steering
Price: - Item location: Zeeland, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: U14
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 15
- VIN: U14NLA5XXXX
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Bronco U14This 1967 Ford Bronco Offered for auction is a super clean factory V8 classic Bronco. This Bronco is an absolute joy to drive and is extremely dependable. You'll love the detailed body restoration with new trim and new beautiful holly green paint.
During the restoration process the Bronco did receive some minor rust repair even though it did spend the majority of its life in Idaho. The passenger and driver side front floors have been replaced along with both rocker panels. All the old sheet metal was cut out and the new panels were MIG welded in place. The rear bed area is very solid along with the rear bed seams. The front door post and kick panels are in great condition. The driver and passenger door strikers are also in great condition. New fenders, Quarter Panels, driver side door, tailgate, hood and taillight caps where installed during the body restoration. The Holly green paint a the original color for this Bronco.
Engine and Transmission: The 302 V8 engine runs incredibly strong and hold excellent oil pressure 40-50 psi at warm ideal. The engine compression on all cylinders is 112-122. The engine runs extremely smooth and quiet. There is a new one wire alternator and battery installed. I also replaced the fuel tank, fuel tank sending unit and carburetor. The ignition system has been upgraded to an Accel brand electronic ignition under-cap system. The 435 4 speed trans shifts very smooth and tight.
Frame / suspension: The frame is straight with no rust issues or evidence of previous accidents. The Bronco rides on 2 inch lift springs on the front and a block kit in the rear. New shocks and James Duff shock hoops are upfront.
Transfer-case and Drivelines: The T style transfer-case is a stock Dana 20, which shifts smoothly between all ranges and has no noise issues. The front lockout hubs have been rebuilt and feature new Warn premium hubs. The Front and rear drivelines are in good condition. The rear axle seals have been replaced along with new axle studs.
Axles: The Dana 30 front axle is fitted with 3:50 gears, which is in good condition. The rear axle is a ford 9 inch with 3:50 gears.
Wheels / Tires: We recently updated the wheels and tires to what is currently on the Bronco. The 31x10.50 x15 BF Goodrich all terrains have been a great addition to the Bronco they have less than 500 miles on them. The factory steel rims have been sandblasted and repainted I also installed new OEM hubcaps.
Steering / Brakes: The Bronco has a new style Delphi steering box and new OEM type power steering pump. The steering box and pump are extremely smooth and don't leak any fluid. This Bronco has new disc brakes on the front axle and new rear brakes. The rear brakes are the10" drum brakes with new shoes, wheel cylinder and drums. This Bronco stops great!
Cooling System and Fuel System: A new radiator, hoses, belts, fan, fan shroud and water pumps have been installed. Electrical: All lights and turn signals work great! The fuel, and oil pressure and temperature gauges work well. The wipers and emergency flasher systems work and the factory heater is also fully operational. The factory cigarette liter works great. There is also a Bluetooth stereo and new speaker installed in the dash.
Interior / Soft trim: The OEM Bronco seats have been redone with new covers on the front and rear seats, the OEM seat tracks move freely. The door window felting have been replaced along with the front windshield and windshield gasket. New seatbelts front and rear have been installed. There is also a new soft top from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard and a full family Style roll bar for full protection of all passengers. The OEM steering wheel has some minor cracks at the base of the wheel.
Exterior Trim: This Bronco is outfitted with new chrome bumpers front and rear along with new body side molding, rocker trim and grill trim. The lights and reflectors are new. The door locks are all functioning and locking with the same key.
Stuff: The dipstick tube leaks a very small amount of oil.
Terms: Please read this!! This Bronco is for sale locally so I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. Please do not call to ask what the reserve is, but please call with your best offer. It is sold as is without any warranty. I require a $2000 nonrefundable deposit within 48 hours of close. This must be made as a postal money order...no bank checks!! The remaining amount is due in 7 business days. This must be cash or wire transfer. I will not release the Bronco or its title until full payment is made. All payments must made to Andy Ketchum @ 521 William St. / Zeeland MI 49464 Shipping: Yes, I will ship the Bronco. I will ship it right to your door at your expense. I will make all the arrangements for delivery. Or you can come and pick the Bronco up in Zeeland MI 49464. I will also be happy to work with international buyers.Contact Info: Please call or text for any question. My cell number is 616-566-0360.
- 302 V8, rebuilt at some point, runs strong with no smoke. Clean on the inside. Cold compression test is 111-123psi on all eight cylinders. Small oil leak from dipstick tube.
- 435 4 speed trans condition unknown. Drained and replaced gear oil.
- Dana 20 T-case small oil leak from front axle output shaft seal
- Dana 30 front axle and 9 inch rear with 3.50 gears
- Disc brakes on front axle no leaks
- Newer drum brakes and axle seals along studs on the rear. No leaks from axles
- Front and rear drivelines are tight
- Parking brake is operational
- Newer battery and one wire alternator
- Newer 4 turn Delphi power steering box along with new Ford power steering pump and lines
- New radiator, fan, fan shroud and water pump
- New front shocks, rear shocks are in good condition
- New carburetor
- New fuel tank, sending unit and fuel line from tank to carb
- New valve covers and air cleaner
- New urethane bushings on the front axle
- New tailpipes turned out to the sides
- Electronic ignition under the cap with new plugs and wires
- New heater control valve and heater hoses
- 5 new 31 x 10.50 x 15 BFG KM2 tires with 5 factory steel rims blasted and painted. I have two new OEM caps for the rear and 2 excellent OEM caps for the front.
- All lights and signals work.
- Under dash curtesy light works
- License plate light works
- Dash lights work
- 4 way signals work
- Heater fan and switch operational
- New head light switch
- New turn signal switch in the column
- New 4 way switch
- Horn does not work.
- Stereo is not currently installed but included
Trim and interior
- New windshield and gasket
- New Soft top
- Urethane bedliner sprayed in the floor and bed area
- New chrome bumpers
- New body side trim
- New rocker trim
- New Bronco Scripts
- New 289 badges
- New Grill Chrome
- New FORD letters
- New Chrome headlight rings
- Hardware was stripped and re zinc plated
- Dash and door panels repainted out of the vehicle
- New chrome door handles interior and exterior
- New armrest pads
- Dash wash painted fully stripped
- New glovebox liner
- New 3 point retractor seatbelts
- Nice high quality 6 point family roll bar
- New seat covers front and rear
- Front seat track moves freely
- New rear seat belts ( not installed yet )
- New metal includes; 2 fenders, 2 rockers, 2 rear quarters, 2 taillight caps, driver side door, hood and tailgate.
- The tailgate has a bit of a larger gap on the driver side
- Body was painted fully disassembled
- New Urethane paint resprayed in the factory Holly Green the paint has been fully color sanded and buffed.
- New tire rack bushings, limit cable, stainless latch guard and bumper
- New hood bumpers and tailgate bumpers
- Paint was color sanded and buffed (looks excellent) The paint is flat.
- Body is straight!. There was some filler added to the upper quarter panels due to previous farm use.