1962 Ford F100 Pickup, 4WD with 292 V-8
Price: - Item location: Plymouth, Wisconsin, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 67689
- VIN: 9202261916
- Color: White
- Engine size: 292
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 Ford F-1001962 Ford 4WD Ford Pickup
- F100 shortbed model with 292 V-8, 4BBL Carter carb
- 4-spd manual transmission
- Hi-lo 4WD speed range
- Secondary fuel tank and bed box
This truck is solid and nearly rust-free--I've never driven it on salted roads. But since it's only been driven a couple dozen miles in the past two years, you should plan to inspect it carefully before taking it out on the open road. Some known issues are:
- Speedometer/odometer readings are flaky
- Factory turn signal has been replaced with an after-market control
- The truck was reconstructed at some point before I acquired it; I've been told that the bed is from a 1965 model and there is not any provision for an emergency brake
- It is not currently insured for road use, so test driving it on the road is NOT an option
If you are interested in viewing the truck I will have it available on Saturday June 1 at my farm near Plymouth Wisconsin. Contact me for directions and hours.
The truck is being sold to the highest bidder with no reserve and no early sale option.
A deposit of $1000 must be made via PayPal within 48 hours of the auction end or the truck will be relisted. Full payment must be completed within one week. I will store the truck for up to 30 days for free. After that, storage will cost you $100 per month.
Good luck bidding.