1966 Ford Mustang coupe, K code 289, T5, 5speed
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: K code
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 100000
- VIN: 6T07K237398
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 289 (C5AE-6015E)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang K code
I?m selling my 66 mustang k code coupe. It?s very unique and a head turner. Really nice driven with good power, very reliable.
- 1965 289 block (C5AE-6015E)
- 1969 351 Windsor heads (ported)
- Pertronix Ignitor Electronic ignition (D-57)
- New battery 1 month old.
- New Carter fuel pump
- 1965 autolite 4100 (C5AF-AA) 600 CFM Carburetor ? Rebuilt by J and J Carburetors in Fullerton, CA
- Shelby hi-rise aluminum intake ( SFJD-9425-F aftermarket)
- New Tri-y headers
- New Flowmaster dual Super 10s exhaust. Sounds amazing1
- 1966 factory ford 9?? rear, 3.50 gears
- Factory front disc brakes, rear drums
- New raybestos PG Plus new brake master cylinder (MC36440)
- Aftermarket front and rear sway bars
- Scott Drake Traction Master Bars
- Maier N.B. Spoiler kit, very nice body work.
- Maier #301A flares, front and rear, really clean body work, blends in perfect, please see for yourself!
- Maier gravel shield
- Shelby race style seat belts
- Montecarlor bar
- T5 5-speed Transmission (1352-155)- Out of a 1987 thunderbird
- OEM Style T5 shifter, boot and knob
- New instrument cluster lens & lights ( all gauges work)
- Vintage American Racing Classic Mag Wheels
- Front 9??, BF Goodrich Radial T/A P225/60 R15
- Rear 11??, BF Goodrich Radial T/A P255/60 R15
- New 3/8 Stainless Steel fuel line tank to pump.
- New turn signal switch
- Much more.. Have mainly all vintage receipts, documentation and dyno specs.
The body is in very good condition, clean lines. One small bubble forming on the bottom right passenger door. small paint chip on gravel shield.
Engine is healthy, runs and idle great, feel free to ask for a start up and walk around video.
Interior is very clean, no tears or wears on headliner nor seats.
The car is registered as a PA antique with a 1966 period correct license plate. Car will never have to go through inspections.
The mileage is unknown. I'm selling it because I really don't have time to fully enjoy the car with busy work schedule and 3 young kids. Always been garage kept.
Please email me any questions: email@example.com (serious inquires only, no trades accepted)Termsof this sale: Winning bidder must pay a $500 non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of auctions end. If no contact is made within 24 hours of auctions end vehicle
will berelisted. Inspections/viewings must be made before auctions end, not afterwards. The vehicle will not leave possession of owner until full payment has been made
andall funds have cleared. Buyer is responsible for pick up and all transportation/shipping costs. This vehicle is being sold "AS IS". There are no warranties expressed or
implied. I reserve the right to cancel any bids and can cancel sale prior to sale ending do to local buyers.
I AM AVAILABLE FOR THE SHIPPER IN THE DAYLIGHT HOURS AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTIME TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY.