1966 Ford Mustang 4 Speed Pony Interior A-Code
Price: - Item location: Tyner, Kentucky, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 75,380
- VIN: 6F07A189554
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford MustangYou are bidding on a 1966 Mustang A-Code, factory 4-speed 289 tahoe turquoise exterior - turquoise/white interior. Pony option, Engine and transmission are gone; do have drive shaft.Car has had floors, quarters, outer wheel houses, and tail light panel installed.Hood has had Shelby scoop applied. Doors, fenders, front sheet metal is all original to car. Interior has been changed to black.This Mustang is a perfect candidate to do as you please regarding paint, engine/trans combo. Doors click shut as do hood and trunk. Car also has all clutch linkage.
Body is straight and solid. It will need final sanding and fitment but is very close as pictures show. Car is primed but is not full of bondo, minimal amount was used to finish out quarter panel repairs and normal body work.Listed below are parts bought and installed on this Mustang:
- Rear tail light kit - housings, lens, bezels, and gaskets
- Front - Rear bumper kit
- Front - Rear valances
- Left / Right quarter panel
- Left / Right outer wheel house
- Trunk drop offs
- Tail light panel
- Battery tray
- Battery apron
- Shelby scoop
- Dash pad
- Instrument bezel
- Door panels - pony
- Door sills
- Kick panels
- 2004 Mach 1 Wheels
- 245/45R17 Tires
- 4 New correct spacers (to make wheels set right)
Seats and head liner are original to car, seats are good but driver seat bottom has one tear that would need to be replaced if desired. Car will need motor, trans, brakes, fuel line.
I have clean Kentucky title in my name. This will make a beautiful car when completed.
Below are my terms, please follow for a smooth and easy transaction.
Happy Bidding & Good Luck!!!
Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.Joe at 606-364-4571; no calls after 11 p.m. Eastern.
- 10% due at auction end via PayPal.
- Full amount within 3 days of auctions end.
- Buyer is responsible for pick-up / shipping. (I will help with loading)
- Payment in form of: cash in hand, wire transfer.
- Car is for sale locally so I reserve the right to remove if reserve is not met.
- Bidders with less than 10 feedback, contact me before bidding or your bid will be removed.
- No warranty expressed or implied of any kind.
- Contact me to schedule viewing of car in person.
- Title and car will remain in my possession until paid in full.