1992 Eagle Talon 2.0 TSI AWD Turbo
Price: - Item location: Denver, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Eagle
- Model: Talon
- SubModel: 2dr Coupe TSi Turbo AWD
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: TSi Hatchback 3-Door
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 189,310
- VIN: 4e3ct64u2ne128277
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 2.0L 1997CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Charcol
- Options: Leather, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Eagle Talon 2dr Coupe TSi Turbo AWDThis is not a beginners car, n the grand scheme this is a fairly modified TSI. The car is in perfect running condition, t doesn't need any "love" or help.
There is NO back seat, his is a 2-seater. The plan was to put in a fuel cell, oll cage, tc. But life has its own ways of tossing curve balls so I will be selling it.
This would make a killer 1/4 racing car or rally.
- 1992 Talon TSI - Black - paint needs work, s most 1g's do due to clear code fade
- 189,310 miles - I am the 2nd owner
- new windshield (no chips or cracks)
- Dark tint windows
- Missing a few internal panels due to multiple moves
- Minor ding in right front quarter-panel - some jerk with a truck i think in a parking lot, hould be able to bang it out if you take it off.
- Only has driver and pass seat, ack seat and everything else removed - I have the small spare tire if wanted.
- Upgraded 255 Walbro fuel pump
- Engine rebuilt at about 150k due to timing belt recall.
- Most recent service at Import Sports Performance (about June 2015) with full warranty (have receipt) - no visible leaks in my garage.
- Only has had synthetic oil since I've owned it
- Prior to that all service done at (now closed) JeepEagle dealership or Jacks transmission in Colorado Springs. Other service at Rocky Mtn Clutch for items Jacks wouldn't do (have receipts)
- 4 Stock metal rims with good all season rubber
- 17" Konig Villians low profile, arbon with Nito 555 rubber - currently on car.
- Slotted rotors
- ACT2600 clutch done by Rocky Mtn Clutch (have receipts) installed at 175,151 miles.
- Partial 3" exhaust, arts to finish the job
- passed emissions easily
- I have never used 3" Magnaflow CAT and Muffler, ill throw in with sale.
- 16G Alamo turbo - very strong (have stock one if wanted, therwise will recycle it)
- MBC (manual boost controller) - I run it at 10psi on the street, ave run up to 20 at the track with no problems (and proper gas)
- K&N filter
- Greddy upper intercooler pipe
- SAFC installed and functional.
- Turbo timer (not installed)
- New battery
- Factory mechanics books along with several others
- tons of small parts
- NO RADIO installed! I have a brand new one that I will toss that in with the sale.
This sale will be AS IS NO WARRANTY! The work performed by Import Sports Performance is transferable (if you live in Colorado) and fully covered.
They did the following:
Timing belt replaced
Four wheel alignment performed
Tie rod end(s) replaced
Safety inspection performed
Rear brake pads replaced
Valve cover gasket(s) replaced
Engine oil pump replaced