1971 Dodge Challenger 6 way seats solid car built 360 J heads barn find RT hood
Price: US $10,500.00 Item location: Clinton, Missouri, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- Type: Coupe
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 78,566
- VIN: JH23G1B1395XX
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 318
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Transmission speeds: 4
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Dodge Challenger
- Needs restored.
- Comes with two motors. One stock 400 big block currently sitting in the car and one built 360 with over 3 grabs spent just in the motor forged pistons steel crank J heads 2.02 valves all fresh and ready to go. 2 transmissions plus a couple aluminum case 4 speeds if you want them too.
- Tons of extra parts but the car does need restored.
- Been sitting in a garage 32 years.
- I bought this car last year from one of my best friends with the intent to restore but I can't seem to find the time to get to the the car.
- I hate to see it sit. It hasn't been outside or washed in 32 years. I built the motor and bought a bunch of parts and never got any further.
- You won't find a better start than this car. I changed the dashpad and misplaced the dash tag but I know how to get it replaced correctly (very very common in the mopar world) $350 to have correct tag made. All the numbers on the door, cowl, title, and radiator support do match so it's legit. The dash tag is missing because of the dash pad switch.
- Comes with a good set of bucket seats with 6 way adjustment very rare! Good condition
- Comes with a nice set of rear side panels and front door panels parted from an SE 30 years ago
- I will put a set of wheels on front so it will roll
- Tons of nice trim I have chased down and paid good money for!
- Floors are perfect in the car and so is all front end inner fender and frame areas. Rear frames are excellent and truck pan has scaly rust but still there. Way better than any original metal project you are going to find for an E body!
- Don't buy a 6000 dollar e body and spend 10,000 in rust repair! Trust me I know! Never again!!
- Car will be sold!!!
- So let's make a deal.