1990 chevrolet Suburban 4x4 2500 v2500 auto 5.7
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Suburban
- Trim: silverado K5 BLAZER
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 999999
- VIN: 1gngv26kxlf137735
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 5.7
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Chevrolet Suburban silverado K5 BLAZER
- 1990 chevy suburban (square body, c10, c20, k10, k5)
- 2500 4x4 5.7 v8
- desert truck with no rust
- very clean interior
- exterior paint is sun faded and has a very cool patina look.
- motor runs well and shifts well
- head liner needs replaced
- a/c has not beenconverted and is still r12 (unsure ofcondition)
- tires are 33x12.50x16.5 and have decent tread but are old and dry cracked
- dash pad has cracks
- new 40 gallon fuel tank and fuel pump
- power windows work, drivers sidemirror missing glass
- this is a great truck but is by no means perfect. It is 29 years old and is in original condition.
- i did not want to do to much to this truck becauseI'm not sure the direction the next owner wants to take it.
- please expect it to need some TLC to make it yours.
- located in henderson NV 89002 (15 min form strip)
- Odometer reads 24x.xxxdon't have paper work but last owner had motor and trans both rebuilt
- Sold as is where is
TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE READ
PLEASE VIEW ALL PHOTOS READ FULL AD BEFORE BIDDING!!!!!!
WINNER OF AUCTION MUST CALL ME RIGHT AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS OR THE NEXT DAY (NO EXCEPTIONS)
AFTER AUCTION IS ENDED I WILL NEED A $500.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT RIGHT AWAY
IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH FEEDBACK SCORE LESS THEN 10,OR A NEW ACCOUNT HOLDER,ORAN ACCOUNT THAT HASNEGATIVEFEEDBACK,PLEASE CALL/TXT ME FIRST @ 941-357-6626BEFORE BIDDING.
FULL PAYMENT TO BE SEND WHITEN 3 DAYS AFTER AUCTION (NO EXCEPTIONS)
I'LL ACCEPT BANK WIRE,CERTIFIED CASHIER'S CHECK,OR CASH IN PERSON.ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFOR CAR OR TITLE IS RELEASED.
On Nov-30-19 at 11:05:22 PST, seller added the following information:
I checked the ac and it seems to be working, the rear blower is loud (when you hit the switch on the dash). But the compressor does kick on and it blows cold.On Nov-30-19 at 14:35:56 PST, seller added the following information:
Iâ€™m selling this truck for a neighbor who isnâ€™t a car person and just needs the space.This truck sat for a few years with old gas in the tank, he had the tank replaced as well as the pump and some of the lines. I did personally drive this truck about 25 miles without issue. It had plenty of power and drove normally. The motor sounds good and the transmission shifted as expected. We tried to move the truck back to his house and it did not want to idle on its own (had to have your foot on the gas a little until it warmed up). It does seem to start up and run okay, but is currently hesitating and stalling while itâ€™s in gear. I suspect there is a fuel issue or possible a sensor that needs attention. There is no check engine light, and it seems to run fine and sounds great in neutral. His reserve is super low and this would be a great deal for someone mechanically inclined. Please feel free ask any questions you may have.