LOW MILES, ORIGINAL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, AMAZING RUST FREE TRUCK! Watch Video
Price: US $15,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Shortbed
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Shortbed
- Number of cylinders:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Chevrolet Other Pickups Shortbed
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1950 Chevrolet 3100$15,900
LOW MILES, ORIGINAL ENGINE, AUTO TRANS, AMAZING RUST FREE TRUCK! This is a really special truck for its incredible original condition, especially the body. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight and original steel body with zero rust, original cab corners and rockers all rust free. Bed and step-sides are all new steel. Harley door sign is vinyl and easy to remove if you dont like it. Paint is older ans shows signs of its age. Check out the bottoms of the doors and outer cab corners!
- Interior: Clean interior with original unmolested dash, all original gauges are fully functional. Brand new carpet kit. Seat has no rips or tears.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is new along with new weatherstripping. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Oak wood bed is in good shape for its age.
- Undercarriage: Unbelievable original rust free floor pans and frame rails. Even the inner cab corners are nice!
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels are old and a little crusty, have older tires with good tread and matching hubcaps.
This is a great truck to jump in and drive anywhere you like. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Original 235 was rebuilt years ago and runs strong. Brand new carburetor needs to be dialed in a little bit more for perfection. Automatic transmission shifts through all gears smoothly. The truck steers nice and straight very easily and is a joy to drive.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should along with the heater. All gauges work properly.
- Brakes: Newer brake lines, brakes do pull a little to the left.
| Mileage: 54519 |
Interior Color: Orange
Exterior Color: Orange
| Engine: 235 6cyl |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: No
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: No
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.