1986 CUCV M1008 Chevrolet Army Pickup Truck NP205 Transfer Case
Price: US $21,995.00 Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 29769
- VIN: 1gbhd34j9gf415017
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Chevrolet Other PickupsHi everyone!
This time I have for sale a great CUCV M1008. It's one of my personal projects that I do between customers custom projects and repairs. I hope you like it.
This is some of the work I performed on it, feel free to ask if you have any doubt or question:
- Low miles 6.2 Detroit Diesel engine, only 29,769 miles. I put around 800 miles on it since I finished it. Serviced with fresh oil and filter.- TH400 transmission.- NP205 Transfer Case.- Dana 60 front axle and 14 bolt rear.- Cab fully sandblasted, inside and outside (not firewall). Then painted it with antirust coating, primed and color. Floor pan painted in OD Green Custom Bedliner. New insulation and Vinyl floor (reused).- Bed fully sandblasted.- New Driver Door and Fender.- New rear glass.- New weather stripping all over.- Inner fender fully sandblasted and painted with antirust coating.- 4" Lift Kit, springs on the front and blocks on the rear. New Pro Comp shocks as well.- 5 37" Goodyear Wrangler MTR 95% remaining life.- 5 24 stud military wheels.- New Rear Brake shoes and Wheel cylinders.- New Front Calipers and Pads- Rebuild Injection Pump.- Glow Plug Card bypassed.- 2 New 6TL Army Batteries.- New battery cables.- New leaf spring bushings.- New driver side alternator.- New engine belts.- New rubber fuel hoses.- New spin one fuel filter.- New air filter.- New sway bar bushings.- New rebuild steering gear box.- New front lights wiring harness.- New upgraded headlight wiring harness.- New blackout lights fully operational.- New headlights, turnsignals, side markers, tail lights.- New Pintle Hitch.- Trailer lights connexion.- New front grill.- New vinyl cover seat.- New door panels.- A/C- New heater controls.- New Radio with usb connection.- New dash bezel.- Heater mirrors.- New sun visors.- New seatbelts.- New riffle mounts.- Fully painted in Navy Grey....
99% Rust free truck and very straight body.
* Please be sure to have full payment or approved financing in place before making your final bid or offer.
* If you are not sure about something, please ask. Do not assume that anything is listed is included.
* This vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty expressed, written or implied.
Note: I don't offer financing at this moment but you can check Hagerty website, they have some lenders there that I recommended to some customers in the past.
I come from a family that have been in the car business for more than 25 years. About 4 years ago I decided to start my own business customizing military trucks, something that I really love doing. Also, two years ago, I started a new project adding something new to my business: importing old 4x4 vehicles from my country Spain. I grew up surrounded by this kind of vehicles, that's why I feel confident selling them. If I don't have what you need or I don't know the answer of your question I'll find it for you.Let me help you to find or build your next dream truck!
You can call me or text me anytime at 512-982-8611 for any question.
Thank ya'll for looking!