1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Convertible 396 SS - Black Pearl Blue
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: Malibu
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Super Sport
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 75000
- VIN: 1366778166274
- Color: Deep Pearl Blue
- Engine size: 396 Turbo Jet
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super SportFOR AUCTION
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS
I purchased this car a little less than a year ago and spent time fixing it up and enjoyed driving it. It's time to move to something new. The 1967 Chevelle Convertible has a 396 motor with a four speed transmission and Hurst quick shifter. The car has newer kick panels with speakers and a modern radio that looks like it's a classic model but plays an iPhone. The car runs well and sounds VERY MEAN. You can hear it in the video below. Looking to find the right new person to buy this beautiful car and enjoy it for the summer time. I will verify the listed mileage and post later, I could not decipher from the pictures and need to check. Please message me if you have any questions about this.
- Brand new paint job (2 months old) It is a deep blue pearl that looks black at night time.
- Custom LED headlights (VERY bright at night)
- Modern head unit with a classic look (has AUX inputs)
- Modern kick panels with 4x6 speakers and vents
- Four Speed Shifter (shifts excellent and clutch is in great shape)
- Exhaust sounds beautiful. People turn their heads when your coming down the street.
- Car runs very strong and has great power.
- Convertible top is in decent shape. A little dull but can be brought back to life with some silicone spray.
- Car has some of its original paperwork and manuals
- ALL BRAND NEW BADGING AND EXTERIOR TRIM/LENSES
- Brand New 18" x 20" wheels
- Slightly lowered in the front with new upper joints and sway bar
- Interior is in decent condition. Newly painted dash, re-dyed carpet.
- Gauges have been completley restored (clock needs to be wired)
- Small crack on the bottom driver corner of the windshield
- Trunk compartment could use an upgrade to something more modern
- Power steering has a slight squeak when wheel is turned ALL the way to left side
- Car leaks oil but does not burn oil. Just needs a half quart every 1,000 or so miles
- The paint could use a buff/polish in some corners where the new paint job wasn't polished properly.
- Vehicle is not a true SS, just has Super Sport badges and trim
- Needs a new spedometer cable.
- Clock and tach to not work (need to be wired)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME. I AM HAPPY TO SEND MORE PICTURES.
Terms: Vehicle is sold as-is with NO warranty. I am not a used car dealer. I am a private party. I took these pictures at my friends dealership. Buyer is responsible for leaving a $1,000 deposit via PayPal within 24 hours of final auction. Buyer is responsible for arranging shipping. I will not hold the vehicle for more than 10 days after purchase. I will not issue refunds. I will not listen to stories about how your wife is mad at you for buying a car. Thank you for bidding and good luck!On May-02-19 at 00:48:19 PDT, seller added the following information:
On May-02-19 at 07:44:19 PDT, seller added the following information:
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS 396 Convertible for Sale - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window: