1972 Caprice Classic 2 door NEW INTERIOR NEW 26" WHEELS PAINT NEW Donk CUSTOM
Price: - Item location: Monrovia, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Caprice
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 108000
- VIN: 1N47R2S130596
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Chevrolet Caprice1972 Chevrolet Caprice Classic 2 door
BRAND NEW EVERYTHING, just finished 3 weeks ago.
$20,000.00 in receiptsafterthe purchase of the car and paint job. Over $30k in this build
A lot of time and money went into this build. Almost 7 months
I purchased the car from the original owners son. Amazing condition when I got it but I had it painted, new interior, new wheels and tires, AC rebuilt, etc.
108k ORIGINAL MILES!!!!
Blue CA plates
PaintI had the car repainted but its about an 8/10
A/COriginal but its completely rebuilt and blows ice cold. I have driven the car for 2 horus with the AC blasting and the motor did not overheat
ElectricalOriginal and working great
UpholsteryEverything was torn out and redone.100% Leather and looped carpet.Brand New but about a 9/10
BrakesOriginal and are extremely tight.
Steering ColumnOriginal BUT the steering box was rebuilt and drives and handles very tight.New Chevrolet Billet steering wheel
MotorOriginal SBC 350 with rebuilt trans about 20k miles ago.Runs solid and fires every time.New battery.
Wheels and Tires26" SD forged wheels with 25 series tires. About 1k miles on them.
Every single thing on this car works correctly.
Its not 1000000% show quality but drives amazing and turns heads everywhere.
Don't low ball or waste time.
Test drive with proof of funds, no problem.
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion or end the auction early if necessary
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- Your bid constitutes a legally binding contact to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- If you place a bid before the last 12 hour period of the auction, you may retract that bid before the last 12 hour period but only for exception circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 2 hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12 hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.
- INSPECTION: I have done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. I welcome a buyers inspections. If you plan to have a buyer's inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees, if any, are buyers responsibility.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE BY SELLER: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representationsor warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- TITLE INFORMATION: If payment is made by cashier's or personal check we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility. I will make vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage.
- Licensed carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location. Any claimsor other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with seller.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated time of arrive to be sure.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by email after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with seller through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicles or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bidon vehicle, successful bidder (buyer) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to seller a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500.00 via PayPal. Within 72 hours of bid closing, buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, or bank certified funds to seller.