1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Convertible; 23k Original Miles
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: Z28 Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Z28
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 22,800
- VIN: 1G1FP33F8ML186875
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 5.0L V8 Tuned Port Injection
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Auto w/ Overdrive
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray Cloth, Black Trim
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
All Original! 1 of 3,203 produced.
Well documented, including window sticker, CarFax report, recent repair receipts, brochure, Owner’s & Shop Manual
5.0L V8 w/Tuned Port Injection, 4 Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive, Power Steering, Brakes, Windows, Door Locks, Black cloth manual Convertible Top, Upgraded Delco AM FM Stereo w/ CD Player (original Delco stereo w/ cassette included), Power Driver’s Seat, Cruise Control, Tilt, Leather Steering Wheel, fold-down rear seats, original factory 15" aluminum wheels, fog lamps, two sets of keys, black carpeted floor mats. Tires: BF Goodrich Traction T/A P235/55R16 96T M&S BSW, DOT BE18 TJ11 4911 (7 years old with plenty of tread left).
Recent Services Performed:
All fresh fluids (oil, trans, brake…), right front sway bar Bushings (2015), New Interstate 75 month battery, repacked wheel bearings (2015), new serpentine alternator drive belt, current state inspection expires Oct. 2018, new harmonic balancer crank pulley, four wheel alignment, complete detail. Front fascia repainted by previous owner. It is believed a fresh clearcoat was applied at that time.
Recommended / Suggested Repairs:
• Mechanic recommends complete front brake job by next inspection (Fall 2018) (pads, rotors, repack bearings). Brakes currently operate great, with no pull or pulsation. Slight sound indicates brakes may be due for replacement at that time.
•Replace stereo speakers and/or wiring (they work, but cut out occasionally).
• Oil pan has a welded repair by a previous owner; mechanic recommends replacing pan. Currently no leaks or issues.
Per CarFax, titled six times, including 2-3 dealer titles. I'm the fourth owner. I'm selling to buy something bigger (I'm a Caddy & Lincoln enthusiast).
Vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranties expressed or implied. Questions, personal and/or pre-purchase inspections are welcome.