1963 Chevrolet Belair station wagon air ride patina hot rat rod must see!!
Price: - Item location: Silverhill, Alabama, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 111,111
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 305 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210This '63 Chevy Belair wagon is a SOLID western, mostly original paint, great cruiser!It has a ton of features such as:
- 4 corner air ride with 7 way switches.
- All braided air lines (no plastic!)
- Large air valves for quick response
- C notched in the rear to lay low and done right!!
- Wilwood power front disc brakes
- Power steering
- New 20" wheels/ tires
- Griffin alumni radiator
- Small block V8 4 bbl 305
- 350 turbo transmission
- All glass is good
- Dual air ride compressors and tanks
- New dual exhaust
- Dynomat on the entire floor under carpet
- New pearl white paint on the roof
- Roof rack
- Plus a lot more
On Dec-05-17 at 21:25:50 PST, seller added the following information:
Correction: the carburetor is a 2 bbl. not 4 bbl.