1967 CHEVROLET CAMARO RS CALIFORNIA CAR
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- SubModel: RALLY SPORT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: RS
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 79,000
- VIN: 124377L125407
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: Small Block
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1967 Chevy Camaro RS Rally Sport Package
Up for bid is my Camaro project car that I hate to sell but have to due to an unexpected financial hardship. Was saving this car for a future build. Nice California car that will make for a great project.
NO RESERVE!!!! Bid away. It Must Sell!!!
I purchased car from someone who was working on taking the body to bare metal. The car has been stored for 5 years in Central California. Been covered the entire time.
- It has mainly surface rust on the body and heavier rust on acouple areas that can still be grinded down and treated. Itonly has rust holes below back window and below windshield area, which will need metal work.
- All floor boards and truck floor are in good shape with no rust issues. They will need to be cleaned and painted.
- Rear passenger side quarter panel has been hit and will need new sheet metal. Taillight was damaged.
- Has Rally Sport Hood and Rally Sport Head Lights.
- Missing windshield, but the rest of the glass is there.
- Will come with two rear bumpers and a front bumper.
- RS Interior, front bucket seats.
- Missing front door panels. Rear door panels are there.
- Missing Steering Column,Steering wheel and center console.
- Has small block stamped 3970010- dates to 1969, can be 302, 327 or 350. willpull suffix code and update.
- Has transmission, but will need to research to determine type.Will do so and update.
- No radiator, Air Cleaner.
(Don't know condition of engine and transmission. Engine was dropped in car and not placed on engine mounts by previous owner, which is why it looks to be sitting crooked.)
- Wheels are not matching. Previous owner put mix matched wheels on to sell it and move it. I will replace flat tires with used tires to move the car for shipping.
Again, I hate to part with the car. But it must go.
CAR IS SOLD IN AS IS CONDITION. ONLY PARTS PICTURED ARE INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION. PLEASE REVIEW PICTURES CLOSELY PRIOR TO BIDDING.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.
Local pick up is available. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.