1980 Chevrolet Corvette L-48 Auto Red Restored w/ Documentation & Receipts
Price: - Item location: Summerville, South Carolina, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 106,800
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350 V8 L-48
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: T-Tops, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Chevrolet Corvette CoupeGreetings! Up for bid is my beautiful 1980 Chevrolet Corvette. It's red with 106,800 miles, auto transmission, L-48 small block Chevy 350 5.7L V8 engine. VIN # 1Z878AS433286. Mirrored t-tops, PW, PL, A/C, intermittent wipers, remote mirrors, upgraded Pioneer sound system.
This Corvette has been through an amazing restoration over the years, culminating in over $16,000 in documented work from 1998 through modern day. I have a book with all the receipts for the work documented, and a spreadsheet with the date, location, work completed, and cost for each piece of the work included. Among the many things done to this car are:
* Beautiful red paint job at Richard's Corvette in Moncks Corner, SC with ghost stripes in black on the hood and along the side gills
* Automatic transmission fully rebuilt
* Engine heads machined and rebuilt, including all gaskets
* New Holley 600CFM carburetor
* New Edelbrock intake
* New interior, including seats, carpet, e-brake cover, door panels, and more
* Tachometer rebuilt, center gauge circuit board replaced
* Fuel gauge and fuel tank sending unit replaced
* New suspension components, including shocks, fiberglass spring kit
* New A/C compressor and accumulator, air blows cold and works 100%
* New radiator, hoses, clamps, coolant
* New starter, alternator, belts, power steering system
* New rotor, distributor cap, wires, plugs, timing set
* New U-joints, control arms, sway bars, stabilizer bar
* New heater core, hoses, water pump, battery
* New neutral safety switch
* New front end alignment and stabilizer bars
* and much more...
There are over 160 items that have been restored and/or serviced on this Corvette. It's truly a one-of-a-kind car that you must see.
Things that you should also know:
â€¢ Coolant gauge is not working, but car runs cool, as verified by laser temp gauge
â€¢ Cruise control not working; the servo is no longer manufactured
This is one of the best documented cars on the market, and one of the best documented Corvettes available anywhere. Even has the original owner's manual and sales brochure. I can email all documentation for the Vette to you on request.
Thanks for checking out the Vette. It's only going to be here on eBay for a short time, so don't miss out! Bid now and get an amazing Corvette.