1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'Elegance
Price: - Item location: Seattle, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Cadillac
- Model: Fleetwood
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Brougham D'Elegance
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 65,000
- VIN: 1g6dw698xf9708890
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 4.1L 249c.i.
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D'EleganceBuyer Must Pick Up in Selma, Oregon. 97538, Or arrange for shipping.
For auction is a 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham D’elegance
Luxury 4-Door Sedan.
4.1 Liter 249 cubic inch V, overhead valves (OHV).
65,000 (a little less) original miles on the odometer.
Most importantly, Runs and drives perfectly, have never had a single issue while I have had it (2 years). No dents, No rust.
Interior is the crush velvet style fabric, a little lighter tan than the exterior. It is in amazing condition. Power seats, power windows, a/c and heat all work.
Includes spare tire and jack, original owners manual, and some service records.
The whole car is in amzing condition, with the slight exception of a couple of things, in my opinion.
- The driver side rear back door window is broken out (it's the smallest window on the car, and the window is less than $100 on ebay). The moulding is still in.
- The digital display on the radio is wonky, and the tape player works, but needs the head cleaned. This is easy as finding a cassette tape head cleaner, and play it in the deck. The radio works great, and the speakers sound amazing. Very nice sound system.
- The wreath around the cadillac emblem on the trunk lock came off in the snow. It's fine and I still have it. You just have to reaffix it with a very strong epoxy.
- Usual wear you would expect to see on any car over 30 years old.
Guy at the oil change place 2 weeks ago mentioned the belt for the air blower or something probably needed to be replaced soon. I haven't driven it since then, but FYI. I haven't noticed anything from the driving side.