1987 Buick Regal WE4 Turbo - One of 1547 built - The lite weight Grand National
Price: - Item location: Bellevue, Nebraska, United States
- Make: Buick
- Model: Grand National
- SubModel: WE4
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: WE4
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 88250
- VIN: 1G4GJ1177HP436887
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 231 SFI Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: TR-200 4 Speed Overdrive
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Power Windows, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Buick Grand National WE4The vehicle is a strong running survivor and as can be seen by the photos, very clean.I am the second owner with it spending its entire life in South Carolina until I bought it.Vehicle has some basic modification to include an ATI CAI, ATI Chip, and adjustable waste gate. New tires were installed are 2 years ago. Cooper Cobra tires are on the front wheels and Micky Thompson street slicks are on the rear. A tune-up with new ignition coil, wires and plugs was performedlast year and new OEM shocks were installed this past spring. New front brakes and slotted rotors were also installed in 2015, the rears were inspected and found to have plenty of life. An added bonus is the motor and turbo were rebuilt at 57k miles. This was done by the original after it had been in storage for a number of years. Bumper fillers are intact and have been replaced and the original paint was given a fresh coat to bring it back to life.
What is unusual for a car of this age is most of the original paperwork is included. The original owners manual, purchase documents and dealer folder are included with this paperwork. These are all difficult and expensive items to find.
I have provided a number of photos and here is a video link of the motor runninghttps://flic.kr/p/2gLerth
Classic car loans are available for this vehicle (it has one on it currently) and can be found online athttps://www.google.com/search?q=classic+car+loans&oq=classic+car+loans&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3847j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Classic Car insurance is also available via Hagerty, Grundy, State Farm, Safco, Progressive and a few others.https://www.google.com/search?ei=YWFAXYWfKNHAsAXVhYDoAw&q=classic+car+insurance&oq=classic+car+insurance&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l3j0i20i263j0l4j0i20i263j0.99503.102245..103591...0.0..0.124.710.8j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.x1z_vKFw-3I&ved=0ahUKEwjF07Hv-dzjAhVRIKwKHdUCAD0Q4dUDCAo&uact=5
- If there are any questions, please ask!!
- If you are interested in the vehicle and want it inspected, it is available for inspection but you must incurthe cost of this.
- Vehicle does have a lienand it must be satisfied before you take possession.
- I reserve the right to remove any bid from anyone with a low feedback total and/or percentage.