1990 BMW 325i E30 SEDAN! RUST-FREE ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR WITH RARE 5 SPEED!
- Make: BMW
- Model: 3-Series
- SubModel: E30
- Type: SEDAN
- Trim: 325I
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 270300
- VIN: WBAAD1316LED13998
- Color: BLUE
- Engine size: 2.5 LITER INLINE SIX CYLINDER
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5 SPEED MANUAL
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL
- Interior color: TAN
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 BMW 3-Series 325I
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this very special classic 1990 BMW E30 325i 5 Speed Sedan!
Finished in "Gletscherblau metallic" over "Bronzit" cloth, this ALWAYS California E30 sedan has been driven about 10,000 miles per year since new!It features a great running 168 horsepower 2.5 liter "baby six" fuel-injected inline six cylinder engine mated to the rare and desirable factory 5 speed manual transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with ABS. It sports electric windows and sunroof, original 14" alloy "bottle cap" wheels with decent rubber, orIginal am/fm/cassette stereo, reclining seats, air conditioning, cruise control, driver side airbag and comes with a HUGE file of maintenance mostly by the previous owner of 25 years who serviced the car with Steve at Moran Motosport in Berkeley. This amazing example of a rust-free, VERY original E30-chassis sedan defies its more than a quarter million miles...IT TRULY SHOWS LIKE 27,000 MILES! It is being sold with two sets of keys, owner's manual, clean and clear California title in my name, current April 2019 registration, accident-free Carfax report showing COMPREHENSIVE service records and more!
This is a fabulous find, for about the cost of THE SALES TAX ALONE ON A NEW THREE-SERIES SEDAN!
THE BODY AND TRIM
This exterior of this 1990 BMW is inVERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT virtually 100% rust-free garaged condition overall. What looks to be all original paint has a deep lustrous overall shine with only a few minor nicks, scratches and other light cosmetic blemishes. If a picture is worth a thousand words......I will let the the photos do more talking than typing here. Overall this is one VERY well-preserved 29 year-old classic Bimmer!MANY MORE PHOTOS HERE https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNEG4Gk9XpevItnkl1_G3WowVMUpQ5PUmffz0vzzv3SS6wdyrPyRiJil4gbO4ERkQ?key=S044UVhSRHYtVFNNNHVEUEJxZWdyclVCcFBBY3d3
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker '90 BMW is in excellent original condition overall with nearly ALL systems in excellent working order! From the un-cracked original dash to the beautiful original upholstery and carpets, the cockpit has only a few minor imperfections which include goofy sounding radio, a/c button does not want to stay depressed,Overall this one amazingly well-preserved German cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1990 325i starts easily with excellent running engine, smooth shifting transmission along with excellent braking and tight yet supple suspension with tossable lightweight handling and great feel epitomizing the "ultimate driving machine" experience while harkening you back to circa 1990. To make the driving experience closer to new car perfection, I would recommend new more updated tires.Check out the test drivevideo here:https://youtu.be/RR6ISJAg250
THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1990 BMWis being sold with clear and clean California title in my name with current 2019 registration. It will be smogged for California residents. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. Iinvite and very much welcome prospective new owners to come see, feel, drive and inspect this car in personNOTE:There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully
2.Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE MANY PHOTOS AND VIDEO AND .........PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT 650-350-8828 TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL DETAILS OR TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
ALSO...I am offering for appreciating new owners ALL of the classics in my collection per list below! PACKAGE DEAL ON TWO OR MORE!
1. 1988 Bronzit BMW 528e
2. 1988 white BMW 735i
3. 1987 black BMW 735i
4. 1984 BMW 733i custom painted "art car"
5. 1994 gold BMW 318is
6. 1994 gold BMW 530i V8
7. 2001 silver BMW 740i M Sport
8. 2001 Orientblau BMW 740il