VALENCIA ORANGE 02, NICELY RESTORED, SUNROOF
- Condition: Used
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 60,870
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 2.0
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 BMW 2002Before I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me directly at 517-425-0129. I reserve the right to end auction early.
You are bidding on a very well done BMW 2002, recent repaint to BMW Valencia orange. This color was originally available on the introduction on the 2011 BMW 1 series M. Great color, some metallic and pearl. The pictures don't do it justice. Much of the work listed in the description was recently performed by the prior owner, a BMW enthusiast and very particular about his cars. Description as follows:
* number matching drive train, 4 cylinder, 4 speed
* less than 500 miles on motor rebuild with docs
* Weber 32/36 carb adapted to fit factory air cleaner
* 320i alternator swap, 60 amp vs. 40 amp
* longtube header with new Ansa exhaust
* battery relocated to trunk with strut brace
* new front calipers, rotors, and bearings
* new brake master cylinder
* new clutch, new slave cylinder
* new front end ball joints, sway bar end links and center tie rod
* rebuilt pedal box and bushings
* complete heater box and controls rebuilt, works great
* complete interior restore including:
Recaro bucket seats
matching Momo wheel and shift knob
perfect head liner
sun roof, works fine
older aftermarket AM/FM radio, good install, rear speaker hidden under package tray.
nicely done trunk area complete with spare and jack assembly
* beautiful base coat/clear coat to BMW Valencia orange.
* complete weatherstrip replacement
* Euro style color matched rear bumper
* turbo style front fascia
* new tires, Falken Ziex * new 15" mini-lite style wheels
* US spec side markers removed as well as lower trim prior to repaint, much cleaner appearance.
In closing, please take the time to review all the pics and don't hesitate to call with further questions: 517-425-0129. I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad to assist. Vehicle offered by a licensed MI dealer.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSE, BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OR VEHICLE PICK UP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS OR BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER. VEHICLE PURCHASED "AS ISâ€, NO WARRANTIES OR REFUNDS IMPLIED.