1974 BMW 2002 EXCELLENT CONDITION (LOWERED RESERVE)
Price: - Item location: Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
- Make: BMW
- Model: 2002
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 17,772
- VIN: 4220960
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: M10
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: BLACK AND GREEN
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 BMW 2002************LOWERED RESERVE************
1974 BMW 2002 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR AUCTION
I'm selling my 74 2002 which I've had for 10 years. It's in great condition, runs very strong and has beenwell maintained and moderately driven throughout the years. Not much is "original". This is not the car for the obsessive BMW enthusiast looking for a mint condition rare find. This car is car is for the BMW enthusiast looking for a great looking 02 you can jump in, start right up, drive, enjoy and turn heads.
- The car has been painted, (original color was green) and has had some rust repair body work, though some rust spots remain (see pictures).New front and rear window seals.
- The interior is totally custom leather, 5 years old 15pc carpet (like new), Head liner in great condition Classic Moto-Lita wood steering wheel, Kenwood stereo with 6x9 and 6" round speakers.
- Euro bumper and turn signals, Hella Fog lights on custom brackets. Lowered suspension, Alpina style 15" rims on Toyo Performance tires. Front Spoiler, custom pin striping.
- Weber Carb, Irland Engineering header, Ansa dual exhaust.
I also have a rebuilt M10 engine and transmission I haven't had the chance to swap, that is alsoavailable for sale, or may consider adding to the sale.
Please email me with any questions or concerns. I love the car and would like to pass it on to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have.